Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 04 Titan with 200,000 miles decided to join it's brothers. From what I can read on this and other forums my exhaust manifold should have cracked many miles ago, I guess luck was with me.

The first indication was the code, Bank One efficiency, decided to replace the 02 sensor and cleared the code. Not too much later same code and could hear a very quick whoosh of air at start up. Yep cracked manifold.

Called my go to technician/muffler shop, "yes they crack all the time and it will cost over $800 per side for parts and install." So I started checking alternatives and ran across Jeff and Joe on this and other forums. Talked to Jeff, he answered a lot of questions, Ordered package one with JBA and catted pipes. Headers came quick, on his website Jeff has up to 14 days to get the bpipes to you, they were at my house in less than a week.

Now on to Joe, Joe answered a lot of questions, a lot of questions. He responded to every email I sent, even on the weekends. Great customer service.

So I just got the headers, pipes and tune installed and will have to say it's a different truck. It's not as loud as I would have thought, around town not bad, highway around 2100 rpms drone is barley there. So for now no resonator.

If you are on the fence time to get off and and go to work with these guys, you'll be happy you did!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The power gain compared to stock is tremendous. Doesn't take very long to reach PSL and maybe a little past :devil. Also the MPG gain is welcomed. The truck is now getting around 17.5 with the AC running all the time. I would say that is great added value!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts