Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down a 2 lane and saw some blue HIDs pull out behind me (Jetta). I thought this will be fun. He tried to run me out of light turning left onto a 3 lane. Well there was a red light so I slowed. He took off out of the light, but I pulled him so hard and got a length or 2 up on him by like 50 MPH after I started 1/2 length back. About a mile down the road I notice different looking headlights behind me. I then realized what it was. I got immediately excited. As he pulled next to me at a stoplight I thought "Please be a Hemi". And of course it was a 2010 390 HP Hemi Ram, unfortunately a Crew Cab. He stoped about1/2 length ahead of me at the light. I noticed he looked young by what I could see. His HOT but young (late teems or so) kept turning around and looking at me. So I gave her the "your about to be surprised in your BF's hot new 390 HP truck" look. I edged up so they knew I was game. We go and his truck sounds good, but I am 1 length up by 50 or so after coming 1/2 length from behind off the line. Then let up, he started coming up on my rear fender...I let him pull to my rear door and got back on it, I stopped his pull and pulled a couple more feet on him to about 75-80......By the way his GF was looking at me, this is what I figured they were saying....Hemi owner "man this Titan just smoked that Jetta, now let me show him whats up"...then his GF is like "what Titan" and looked at me. Then he said, "I wonder if he'll race me? I bet I'll smoke him"...Then she looked again...Then I delivered the hurting....Anyway, thats my story...O and an Explorer kill earlier in the day woo-hoo

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
noice... nothing like making a guy look like a fool in front of his girl lol.
I love to clown the ricer guys cause they usually have a carload of hot chicks with them. I don't look for trouble and even though it looks like it I'm not running from a challenge if you catch my drift:teeth:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Speaking of clowning on guys in front of their girls:
My wife and I were cruising the beach last weekend at about 11PM, and a guy in a newer ram(NOT NEW) pulls up beside me with his windows down and blaring some chopped and screwed rap music with 2 chicks in his truck. He was slightly younger than me, maybe ealry 20's. Anyways, I looked over and told my wife," I hope he doesn't get stupid". Sure nuff, he did. Just as the intersecting lanes light turned yellow, he nudged forward and I knew it was on. The light turned green and the race was over. I hardly let the T get into 2nd good because I was ahead by over a length. I let off (speed limit of 45MPH on the beach) and he kept going, and then all I see in my headlights is his middle finger flying loud and proud. I was so proud, cause my wife immediately said "that guys a douchebag"!! LMAO.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sweet kills man. i'm waiting on a newer hemi kill myself.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha LOL, I drive giving it more than necassary throttle everywhere. I don't speed very much, but I get to thew speed limit pretty quick. Plus there is UCF and a bunch of Community colleges in the area, so you know there are a bunch of younger people. Plus, I purposely take the roads home, that I know are swelled with ricers and people who may want to race LOL. Anyway, thanks guys, I was pretty excited about the Hemi, figured yall would be too, now time to find a RCSB

·
Registered
96 Posts
Guy in Ram: "Hey baby, watch this, I'm going to totally spank this Titan..."
(*** kicking ensues)
Girl: "Uh, what happened there?"
Guy: "Ummm.... my foot slipped off the pedal... yeah...."
LOL!!
+1 to you sir!

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huh? Well maybe 2009...whatever the brand new body style is....Doresn't matter...Same thing as an 04 and 05 Titan....You get the point of the story, it was a 390 HP Hemi kill, don't care if it was a 2022

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
noice... nothing like making a guy look like a fool in front of his girl lol.
I love to clown the ricer guys cause they usually have a carload of hot chicks with them. I don't look for trouble and even though it looks like it I'm not running from a challenge if you catch my drift:teeth:
My friend had an '06 Titan king cab SE and we fit 9 people into it. 3 guys and 6 girls, So not everybody that has a truckload of girls is a ricer! :lol:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
My friend had an '06 Titan king cab SE and we fit 9 people into it. 3 guys and 6 girls, So not everybody that has a truckload of girls is a ricer! :lol:
difference is the ricers have hot chicks with them that like to pose by thier fartcans, and you have.....well, we all know what your definition of a girl is

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
0-5 Nice kills man. I'm usually the same way, getting to the speed limit quick...but not many people around here want to race. Last bit of racing excitement I've had was when a Charger R/T was coming up behind me on the feeder, but when you have the family with you, its kind of hard to tell em' "Hey watch me tear up this charger, without getting in trouble. :teethmast

Can't wait to move out...lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
awesome man! i'm wonderin how I would do against one becase your truck is fast and i bet you could do about the same thing to my stock 09

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will say this, that hemi should have been ashamed of itself for it's low-end. Granted, my truck is a low-end beast, but man, I really hurt him on the bottom end. Now the top end was different, I still pulled on him but not nearly as much. Of course, I did let off, so he caught up some, and then got back on it, and stopped his pull immediately. Which is hard to do when you let someone catch up to you, because they are traveling faster, and you have to be accelerating a lot harder to catch back up to their speed, and start going faster while they are still WOT. I would have to see how a stock 07+ (VVT) Titan performs for myself. But with the outcome of that race, I think a QC 390 HP Hemi and a Titan might be a really close race. Also, my truck is a bit slower now since I added 20's and a small system to my truck.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
difference is the ricers have hot chicks with them that like to pose by thier fartcans, and you have.....well, we all know what your definition of a girl is

:D
That is one sexy sheep. :teeth: Lol. We got hot chicks here to. Lmao.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
0-5 Nice kills man. I'm usually the same way, getting to the speed limit quick...but not many people around here want to race. Last bit of racing excitement I've had was when a Charger R/T was coming up behind me on the feeder, but when you have the family with you, its kind of hard to tell em' "Hey watch me tear up this charger, without getting in trouble. :teethmast

Can't wait to move out...lol
lol good thing you didn't race that Charger, even with your mods a stock one would still beat you pretty bad. Bought my wife a Magnum RT before (which is slower than the R/T) and my Titan that ran low 15's still got spanked real bad a few times. Sure the low end helps you keep pace, but that quickly changes when the cars superior mid range and top end kicks in and flat out runs away from you.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
That is one sexy sheep. :teeth: Lol. We got hot chicks here to. Lmao.
Yeah, but they aint gonna be found riding in a truck with you :lol:

haha just kidding, I gotta rib ya just a little, aint seen ya in a while you chubby chasing twinkie dumpster :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts