Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 212 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Overide said:
Man Toomany what do you do for a living, allowing you to spend so much on your truck? Looking good! I am totally jealous!!!

when i bought the truck i was working for lockheed martin making nearly 25 bucks a hr.. got laid off due to the stupid *** war in iraq, now im employed with bell helicopter, took a 11 dollar a hr paycut but in the end this job will pay more, think aircraft painters top out at 28 bucks a hr and will take me about 5 yrs to get there.. gotta love the 50 cent payraises every 4 months, hehe

Marks B-pipes had no cats in them "i bought them off of him".Just woundering your thoughts on having cats.I also have the Stillen Lt headers just havent put all this together.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
dunno what i'll get next, prob a bigger throttle body, really runnin out of cheap mods to do, the last two mods will be fully built tranny by ipt and turbo setup.. but that is atleast 1 yr away.

Toomnymods said:
dunno what i'll get next, prob a bigger throttle body, really runnin out of cheap mods to do, the last two mods will be fully built tranny by ipt and turbo setup.. but that is atleast 1 yr away.
If I were you, I would look into having a custom set of adjustable cam gears made that will still carry the VTC parts after the turbo install. I have seen a turbo Hyundai tiburon gain 58HP and 60ft lb of torque just by advancing the exhaust by 4 deg and retarding the intake 3 deg to eliminate the overlap.

well wonder where he is at?...Hey Chris you done yet?.....LOL

Anyone care to guess what HP you think he's gonna put down NA?

I'm not sure but I have to go potty and don't want to leave the computer, lol.

looks like a loss of about 15HP and a loss of 25 lbs TQ at around 3200 RPM.

Discussion starter · #39 · (Edited)
the funny thing is this was done with the 94lb 22's also :)

yea me and rb's had this discussion earlier this week about which b-pipes to tune for, and since our truck lives at 4k+ rpms at the track after shifting out of 1st gear i figured the 2.5" would be the best especially on the N20

Toomnymods said:
the funny thing is this was done with the 94lb 22's also :)
Why didn't you dyno and show apples 2 apples w the lighter wheels, lazy like me?

If I could build the perfect truck motor it would have a Tq peak right in between my motor and a Titan motor...I have a perfect top end but lack a little till 2,600 rpm then she takes off and pulls until 6k...

21 - 40 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.