Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have 4 JL 8W7 subs forsale, i had these on my titan and i recently parted out my truck so thats why im selling them... they were used for a few months they are in like new condition, i have 4 of them so if you need 1,2,3 or all 4 let me know im selling these individually. all subs will be tested before they are shipped, there are absolutly no returns so in other words you blow it thats on you.

if you need specs please visit the the JL audio website and they have all the info you need... so if anyones interested please pm me

price is 175.00 each JL 8W7 shipping will anywhere from 20 to 30 depending where you live in the U.S no shipping to alaska,hawaii or puerto rico. accept paypal and cash of course if you want to pick them up...im located in the SO-CAL area

here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
why no priority mail shipping to hawaii? It's the same price as continental us states, only time it's cheaper is if it's within the same state, but state to state it's the same price... IF you'd ship I'd be intrested...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok If You Say Its The Same As Mainland Shipping Ill Do It. Im Guessing Its Usps Not Ups Of Fedex Correct... Well Pm Me And Let Me Know How Many You Want Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!! Someone Pick These Up Before I Sell Them On Ebay....pm Me If Your Interested

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am very interested in 1 or two of these, but I am curious as how you got 4 of them to fit in the titan. Do you have pictures of your enclosure? I was talking to someone and they said that the 8'' w7s would not fit under the rear seat of the titans, so thats why I started looking at other subs. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These Are All Sold Guys I Sold The Rest Of Them On Ebay For More Cash!!!! Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts