Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
We should stick to the schedule.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
I sure hope this doesn't put a damper on some of your plans to come down the following weekend for the Houston meet. I'd like to see all you guys again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
VShortt said:
I sure hope this doesn't put a damper on some of your plans to come down the following weekend for the Houston meet. I'd like to see all you guys again.
Doesn't put a damper on my plans at all. I plan on being at the Houston meet as well as the Grapevine meet. The only issue I have is how soon I'll have to head back since I have to be at work at 6am the next morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rays05titanse said:
Doesn't put a damper on my plans at all. I plan on being at the Houston meet as well as the Grapevine meet. The only issue I have is how soon I'll have to head back since I have to be at work at 6am the next morning.

That's MY Argument...
-I'd prefer a SATURDAY meet, I was "Whooped" last time we did this.

However I was checking to see if the DFW gang was up for a July meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
I will show up, as long as nothing comes up. Hey Ray, maybe we can get your fog light mod done this time. The stuff is still sitting in the back seat just waiting for the right time to get this done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
I think the schedule is pretty much blown, lol. It might be a little soon and with several people planning to go to Houston I'm not sure if back to back weekends is going to get much attendance. That and it seems that it is either raining or about 100% humidity so either way whenever your outside, your wet. Not to be negative, just calling it like I see it. As far as myself I haven't decided whether I will be able to make Houston, I would like to but whether or not I go would probably have a lot to do with whether I would attend on the 22nd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
I will show up, as long as nothing comes up. Hey Ray, maybe we can get your fog light mod done this time. The stuff is still sitting in the back seat just waiting for the right time to get this done.
Yeah, let's get this (foglight mod) done. We should definitely have our own meet on the 22nd. This meet shouldn't have nothing at all to do with the Houston meet. Only a handful would be making the caravan down anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I plan on being there. (22nd)
We have a few new Titan owners, that missed the last one, and would like to participate.
I'll bring my little propane grille, some Dogs and Beer, and have my Own meet.
-Ya'll are welcome to attend.:jester: :cheers: :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Kopperking said:
Well, I plan on being there. (22nd)
We have a few new Titan owners, that missed the last one, and would like to participate.
I'll bring my little propane grille, some Dogs and Beer, and have my Own meet.
-Ya'll are welcome to attend.:jester: :cheers: :jester:
I'll be there. I ran across another guy with a red Titan at the Costco gas station. He said he'll be there on the 22nd also. He's been to one of the meets before. I can't remember his screenname though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
I should be there. I am sorry I was not able to make the last meet but hope the turn out is just as good next Sunday.
Do I need to bring anything?
I am not sure if I will be drinking beer b/c I will be at a weeding on Saturday night and I will probable drink enough to kill a small poney.
________
UGGS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
tex said:
I am not sure if I will be drinking beer b/c I will be at a weeding on Saturday night....
Is that some sort of strange ritual? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
tex said:
Its free beer so I need to sieze the moment of opportunity:cheers:
I was really making a joke that went bad. You wrote "weeding"...not "wedding".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Sean,

Doesn't look like there's much interest in this meet on the 22nd, judging by the lack of posts and the same folks posting. This meet is still happening, correct? I'm planning on making it so let me know if anything changes. If nothing else yourself, Bryan and I can hang out there drinking beer and eating dogs while getting the "foglight mod" done. Bumping this to the top.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
Hey David, my condolences for your loss. Have a safe trip.

I will be there Sunday. Hopefully I will have my latest mod installed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I'm thinking about coming out... I just don't know where the normal Grapevine location is. Anybody care to share?
ef
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top