599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few More Pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hey White Titan,

Great pic's. You just happen to get a shot of both the Cajun Titans. It was nice to meet you. See ya at the next meet. I'll post the pic's that I took here as well.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
sweet pics ShiftyB truck is just sick and those Titan Brothers can really tear down a truck in no time.

Sure glad COOcoo led us to a dry spot in the city! He even cooked for us what a stand up guy.

Oh COOcoo sorry for the mess I left behind...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I went but didn't get there until about 6 or 6:15 -- no one in sight.... working weekends sucks

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Fox Delta said:
I went but didn't get there until about 6 or 6:15 -- no one in sight.... working weekends sucks
Did you go to Memorial park? If so it moved to dry location right around 1:45.

Chris - I've got manners like a mule..heHAw...LOL

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
this was one mess

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
yep went to Memorial Park drove around that thing like 5 times LOL

all the people running were staring hehehe

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Fox Delta said:
yep went to Memorial Park drove around that thing like 5 times LOL

all the people running were staring hehehe
Yeah I can see it now....Houston man while jogging was stalked by a man in a pickup truck. Houston man says he feared for his life and ran into the bathroom only to find two gay men....LOL

Next time there's a meet PM and I'll give you my cell number.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
RB's Titan said:
this was one mess
what was the mess?? is that Burnout smoke?? or is the mess the windshield? Holy Cow that doesn't look good.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just want to thank all of the Houston guys for their hospitality.
Von, thanks for Corona it was very tasty. I would have drank more but had to drive back.
I got some pics I will post up when I get home from work.
________
Luc Donckerwolke

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hey Houston gang! I had a great time. You guys were very hospitable and fun as you always are. Thanks for the Coronas. I want to thank Bobby (ChooChoo) for all he did. He provided us dry place to meet and he cooked all the food for everyone. He is a very stand up guy. Hey Vaughn, thanks for your efforts to keep a cold Corona in my hand at all times. :cheers: You guys did a great job, once again, throwing a great meet. I am already looking forward to seeing you guys again, whether it is up here or at your place. See y'all down the road.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Oh yeah, Vaughn and gang did a great job on Ryan's truck. Very impressive for a days work.

And Ryan, It was great to meet you and your wife. Have fun running those sand dunes. I'm sure that you will have a blast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts