Nissan Titan Forum banner

Opportunity: Window Tinting and Truck Detailing for the NC Meet in June

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I today met with a local detailing/tinting shop in Raleigh: (An hour and 15 minutes north of Rockingham, NC.)

http://www.raleighwindowtinting.com/location.html

They have an automotive window tinting and car detailing shop and will give us at least a 20% discount on window tinting and car paint film protection. (More if we have a lot of people who are interested.)

Prices vary because of the options you have and how many windows you want.

For example, the two front windows done in a lifetime application (and a tint of your choosing) run $90 installed in less than 20 minutes.

I just had my Trans Am three windows done in the top of the line thermal barrier and tinted for $264 out the door. Lifetime warranty.

As for the detailing, 20 minutes and hand-washed, waxed, cleaned interior and whatever other things you want to have done to it for about $12. Depending upon how many people want this, they may also offer a discount.

What I'd like to find out is if people would be interested. You can vote for as many options as you want.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I have a feeling a lot of people are going to vote for the third choice. I better stop posting now.:rofl:

That is not a bad idea Kronos.:D

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'll bring my detailing bag, so you can do mine! You need 4,000 more post between now and then. I'm sure you'll make it though. :)

·
Super Moderator
160,986 Posts
I just HAD to vote for option 3, as I'm sure blavis will make those posts between now and than as well. :rofl:

I would be interested in window tinting though. :)

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Should have said, those who have over 26,000!! LOL

BB would be a busy man!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can vote for more than one choice!

And I think before this thing gets done, I may be joining the top posters :upsidedow

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
We'll lend him a hand, hate to report a Titan owner dying on the job while we cheer him on!

I have a 12 volt electric buffer if you want it brought down. Fresh microfibre cloth with it too.

I assume the window tinting would be at their shop, or are they mobilizing an hour south to do it at the track?

What does the track have for any on-site services? Race Fuel/Track Photographer/Restrooms, you know, the important stuff... )

·
Super Moderator
160,986 Posts
bbomar said:
Should have said, those who have over 26,000!! LOL

BB would be a busy man!! :rofl:
Yes, but he has the skillz for the task though! :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carbeaux said:
Yes, but he has the skillz for the task though! :upsidedow
Better be quiet, they will probably pay your way to come on over and lend a hand:jester:

·
Super Moderator
160,986 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Better be quiet, they will probably pay your way to come on over and lend a hand:jester:
I think you might be on to something! Maybe that's the way to get the gas bill paid for the trip? :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carbeaux said:
I think you might be on to something! Maybe that's the way to get the gas bill paid for the trip? :lol:
19 hours and 1300 miles one-way.

4 tanks of gas, $75 per tank let's say. $300 one-way.

Tell you what, I'm in for a tank! 7 more to go!:cheers:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
19 hours and 1300 miles one-way.

4 tanks of gas, $75 per tank let's say. $300 one-way.

Tell you what, I'm in for a tank! 7 more to go!:cheers:
I'll second that!! I'll throw one in...............:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I'll take 2 please :D We need some Texas Titans at this thing!!!!!!

I am a bit worried about item #3 though.... Come on guys!!!!! Get to posting! 3 of us can't do it alone!! Well, actually, we can, but don't really want to make the rest of you look bad. :rofl:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I'll take 2 please :D We need some Texas Titans at this thing!!!!!!

I am a bit worried about item #3 though.... Come on guys!!!!! Get to posting! 3 of us can't do it alone!! Well, actually, we can, but don't really want to make the rest of you look bad. :rofl:
So you're offering up 2 tanks of gas for Carbeaux??:rolleyes:

You're the man!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
bbomar said:
So you're offering up 2 tanks of gas for Carbeaux??:rolleyes:

You're the man!!:cheers:
If it'll get him there! I'm no Cheap Whore™! Oh.... :huh: .... wait a minute......

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
If it'll get him there! I'm no Cheap Whore™! Oh.... :huh: .... wait a minute......
..............:rofl:........................

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
wootrock.gif WoooooHoooo!!!! Big spender!!! wootrock.gif

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4 tanks paid for.

We can at least get him here!:cheers:

Of course if he does drive here, I'll put in an order of Texas BBQ!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts