Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any June specials? Is Jamie still there, it appears no one from the forum has heard from anyone at Parts 247?

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
we couldn't get a May special started so I wouldnt hold my breath for a June special

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
TYTAIN said:
Any June specials? Is Jamie still there, it appears no one from the forum has heard from anyone at Parts 247?
June special?? You're kidding aren't you?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Please don't boycott, Last month was completely my fault, no excuses, I just flubbed it up!!This month I'm thinknig of a DVD system that fits like factory for $695.00 plus $30.00 for shipping. It comes with a Flip down 7.8" screen, 2 sets of wireless headphones, a gameport with an ac/dc inverter, and a compact dvd player. We just installed this in an Armada, and it fit's nice. Instead of using an fm modulater, we used a splitter and just plugged it into the AUX port, so that is the only thing showing. Anyway, let me know what you think, I know it's alot of money, but it lists for about $850.00 and the factory screen alone is $1125.02
-Jamie

·
Registered
65 Posts
This month I'm thinknig of a DVD system that fits like factory for $695.00 plus $30.00 for shipping. It comes with a Flip down 7.8" screen, 2 sets of wireless headphones, a gameport with an ac/dc inverter, and a compact dvd player.
Any pictures?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Jamie,

How come you have to hard wire it into the AUX port? Can't it be connected to the DVD pig tail that comes with Titan? I read somewhere that there is a wire under the Overhead compartment that is for a DVD connection. This allows you to use the DVD mode and still use the AUX port for somebody upfront.

Also, what is the name of this system and please do post some pictures with more info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Wow - Are You Fast!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
keane said:
Jamie,

How come you have to hard wire it into the AUX port? Can't it be connected to the DVD pig tail that comes with Titan? I read somewhere that there is a wire under the Overhead compartment that is for a DVD connection. This allows you to use the DVD mode and still use the AUX port for somebody upfront.

Also, what is the name of this system and please do post some pictures with more info.

Thanks!
I believe that pigtail is only for a nissan style harness, this system is made by Myron and Davis, and they use their own harness that has a midi style connection at the moniter side and rca jacks at the other end. When we had the roof console out of the Armada, I didn't see any other harness up there. The instructions that these come with are just of basic connections and how to use the product, it is up to you where you want to mount the dvd player, it can be mounted vertical or horizontal with no adjustments. We mounted the DVD player in the center console like factory and mounted the game port on the side of the center console under the passengers armrest, and everything fit fine!!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
the head said:
And the steel color is that beige looking color? I have gray.
Sand/Steel is the beige & light gray (discontinued interior colors). Most of us have Graphite/Charcoal which is dark gray and darker gray.

·
Registered
393 Posts
HavockWK said:
Sand/Steel is the beige & light gray (discontinued interior colors). Most of us have Graphite/Charcoal which is dark gray and darker gray.
Isn't the roof console still a light grey though??

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Isn't the roof console still a light grey though??
:werd: That it is, that it is. I don't recall seeing an official color name for that though.

Hey Jamie, glad to see you back on the TT!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts