Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys like to see me give away? Suggestions please. I may use them or go with an idea i am kicking around at the moment.:cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flip said:
You sub boxes look great. Many of us would be pleased if you wanted to give them away.
Thanks .
I have given several away on here in the past.

·
Registered
105 Posts
How about a head unit?

·
Registered
130 Posts
tech12volt said:
What would you guys like to see me give away? Suggestions please. I may use them or go with an idea i am kicking around at the moment.:cheers:
Maybe an amp wiring kit and/or a cap.... you know accessories to go with our purchases. I know you sell that stuff separately anyways right?.?.?.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boss Titan said:
Maybe an amp wiring kit and/or a cap.... you know accessories to go with our purchases. I know you sell that stuff separately anyways right?.?.?.
yes i do.Sell it all. But i will not sell you cap usually. Its a band aid.If you have upgraded the electrical system first

·
Registered
919 Posts
Well considering your drawings are for past customers a box isn't really practical since we all have one. My suggestions would be maybe a set of component speakers, amps, woofers. Things that may be upgrades to what we already have. But truthfully just listening to your boxes on a daily basis is good enough for most of us.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
If I don't win something from tech in June I will be on the first plane to Georgia with my Louisville Slugger and a blanket to through James a "Blanket Party". A POS cop I know back home got one of these in 1995 and they are not fun.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
If I don't win something from tech in June I will be on the first plane to Georgia with my Louisville Slugger and a blanket to through James a "Blanket Party". A POS cop I know back home got one of these in 1995 and they are not fun.
HAHA.. well then I want to win in July, that is my birthday month afterall, it only makes sense!

James i say just give away a gift certificate. It doesnt have to be a lot of money but it would let someone pick something they really want or allow them to upgrade to get something more expensive.

·
Registered
360 Posts
t22a80 said:
HAHA.. well then I want to win in July, that is my birthday month afterall, it only makes sense!

James i say just give away a gift certificate. It doesnt have to be a lot of money but it would let someone pick something they really want or allow them to upgrade to get something more expensive.
I think this is probably one of the best ideas yet... it's a win win situation. You don't have to spend your time building something and the customer gets to pick out something to his own liking, which will usually be more expensive than the gift card so your still promoting your business and keeping food on the table while making more happy customers! Great idea t22a80! Least I think so.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
TruckinTitan said:
I think this is probably one of the best ideas yet... it's a win win situation. You don't have to spend your time building something and the customer gets to pick out something to his own liking, which will usually be more expensive than the gift card so your still promoting your business and keeping food on the table while making more happy customers! Great idea t22a80! Least I think so.
Yah I think I'm pretty cool too! haha jk

So James, when I win this in July make sure my gift certificate is worth about 1200 bucks, I really need a Nav setup! haha :)

But seriously, it wouldnt have to be a lot of money, just enough to help people out!

·
Registered
596 Posts
i would like to win a set of comps or a roll of deadening mat... i think you da-man:smokingco the amps are awsome for drawings boxes to. i cant see how you do it man. thanks for everything.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
t22a80 said:
Yah I think I'm pretty cool too! haha jk

So James, when I win this in July make sure my gift certificate is worth about 1200 bucks, I really need a Nav setup! haha :)

But seriously, it wouldnt have to be a lot of money, just enough to help people out!
Thats a great idea. Let me think about that today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts