Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got Jury Duty this week...and Finaly got a front row spot, AND I got pulled over last night, cop just wanted to ask me questions about my truck lol...THEN I got pulled over on the way to Jury Duty because I passed a car in the suicide lane....He GAVE me a Ticket for no mudflaps...THEN..he asked who lifted my truck so because he wanted to lift his lol....Great Day...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know people have said that when they see it pics, but when they see it in person they change their mind, The web pics do not do it justice at all in my opinion because I think it looks kinda goofy in pics...then I look out the window and change my mind lol

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
onelowmini said:
You know people have said that when they see it pics, but when they see it in person they change their mind, The web pics do not do it justice at all in my opinion because I think it looks kinda goofy in pics...then I look out the window and change my mind lol
I tend to spill at the mouth sometimes..sorry, I shoulda kept my opinion to myself. I meant no disrespect. But what's the benefit of having a truck that high? It certainly can't handle as well or be a quick. Do you live in an area prone to flooding or something?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
I tend to spill at the mouth sometimes..sorry, I shoulda kept my opinion to myself. I meant no disrespect. But what's the benefit of having a truck that high? It certainly can't handle as well or be a quick. Do you live in an area prone to flooding or something?

Umm.. cuz he likes highly lifted trucks?? What does it matter?

mini, how tall is your lift? I know you have a bulletproof but is it a 15" lift? I know it sure as heck isn't a 12" lift.

Looks sick :hat:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol..no offense taken. Actually it handles awesome, still has plenty of power...its not a dragster lol but it is still impressive. The truck was set up very well so the handling is very very impressive at all speeds and terrain.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its right at about 19", the only thing bulletproof on it is the steering drop cage, everything else is custom including the spindles.

·
Registered
520 Posts
So how far do you fall when you exit the vehicle ? and how tall are you ? I only ask because i'm 5'5" :) might hurt myself getting out of that thing....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts