Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a Titan up close for the first time at the Kansas City Auto Show. I have to say that I was impressed. Before I put down my money on one, I was wondering if any owners out there got an option or there was something else that they did not like once you have had the truck for a while. Also what are the fuel requirement, i.e. can you use ethonol blends? Finally, has anyone taken advantage of the tax deduction on over 6000 lbs vehicle for their business?

thanks-prospective Titan owner

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome jayhawk! Believe me, to own, drive and experience a Titan is to love it, BIG TIME! Titan is something very special in the truck world...just read through the forum a few pages, and you'll pick up on our sense of total enthusiasm for this truck, in spite of a few first year bugs...
87 octane is recommended for Titan...one test drive and it'll hook ya!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Caution: Titan causes daydreaming & random drives

jayhawk1 said:
I just saw a Titan up close for the first time at the Kansas City Auto Show. I have to say that I was impressed. Before I put down my money on one, I was wondering if any owners out there got an option or there was something else that they did not like once you have had the truck for a while. Also what are the fuel requirement, i.e. can you use ethonol blends? Finally, has anyone taken advantage of the tax deduction on over 6000 lbs vehicle for their business?

thanks-prospective Titan owner
Hello Jayhawk1:

The only thing I've had regrets about is that I don't have more time to drive it! It causes rubber-necking at intersections like nothing I've ever owned. I got the SE CC package. I might could do without the tow package but I may buy a bass boat or something later, so really no regrets. It's got attitude when you turn the key, take a test drive and you'll see!

NITEBLITZ :haveredfl

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jayhawk,

No regrets here. I love my Titan. My biggest problem now is deciding whether to put cap or a hard tonneau on it.

Go drive one and all your doubts will be gone!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was once a hard core american car fanatic! All it took was one test drive to convince me otherwise. Traded in my full size Blazer the next week, and I have been ear-to-ear grins ever since!

Gettin' BIG thumbs up from all the friends and family too...BONUS!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Take a test drive on the RAM 1500, Avalanche, and F-150 as I did and you'll notice the difference. The best 1.5 ton power available for the price. Plus the quality behind the Nissan brand. I had a 1996 Grand Caravan and a 1989 4x4 Pathfinder and guess which one I traded in.....

...you guessed it, the Grand Caravan!

Now we are the proud owners of two Nissan brands.

I suggest you get the ext. warranty if you can afford it. Being Nissan, I would not have done it, but it is a first year model.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Like everyone else here, I too love my new Titan. It does get a lot of 2nd looks on the highway and at stoplights. I have the LE King Cab 4x2 and cannot think of any other options I would want. If the King had the option for the sunroof, I would have added that but you can only get it in the Crew. Good luck on your quest!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can't really say enough good about mine. Drive 'em all, then go back to the Nissan dealership. I doubt you will be disapointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts