Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is. CST spindles added to 2.5in spacers(till i get coilovers). removed sway-bar(after i took these pics) next up are deavers and piggyback SAW. question though, is it possible to eat up the rear passenger shock with the exhaust and cause it to leak all the fluid out? My rear passenger DR looks trashed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Very nice! time for 35" and new pre-runner fenders!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i was actually looking at your fenders the other night. seems that the info i saw - yours go on the easiest and line up the best. hope when i get my christmas bonus you'll have one of your group buys going on.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice but spacers, front factory shocks, and swaybar removed, you probably have quite a bit of body roll.....removing the swaybar works best with C/Os installed....

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
looks good man! I wish i known you were going to do that back when we had the meet in OP. I have a pair of pro comp shocks, 3" blocks, drop carrier bracket, and u-bolts sittin in the corner. I was goin to lift the 04' before I got the 07' cause it has the CST 4" spindles. Looking at your picture it looks like they refined them a bit, mine are pretty buckly lookin. Kill my turning radius before I did some grinding on the steering stops.
Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SDTitan1 said:
nice but spacers, front factory shocks, and swaybar removed, you probably have quite a bit of body roll.....removing the swaybar works best with C/Os installed....

cant even notice a difference. i thought id feel it to, but feels exactly the same

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jasonmotox said:
looks good man! I wish i known you were going to do that back when we had the meet in OP. I have a pair of pro comp shocks, 3" blocks, drop carrier bracket, and u-bolts sittin in the corner. I was goin to lift the 04' before I got the 07' cause it has the CST 4" spindles. Looking at your picture it looks like they refined them a bit, mine are pretty buckly lookin. Kill my turning radius before I did some grinding on the steering stops.
Keep up the good work.
well thanks for the offer, but im going with deaver spring pack (no blocks) im not a fan. turning radius is unchanged i believe.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
titan814 said:
dude the truck is looking bad a$$! now loose the emblems...
ive had mixed emotions about that. i like em, but i also think itd look good without - guess ill just mull it over for now.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
having trouble deciding what to do with the rear. any input would be helpful or at least considered.

1. leave the rear untouched, except ditch the DR's for an upgrade.
2. 1" deaver w/ upgraded shocks
3. 2.5" deaver w/ SAW piggybacks and possibly 3/4" lowering shackles

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TitanmediC said:
well since u have spacers with stock c/o's i'm assuming ur not going for performance so i say keep the look and just add some 35's
only reason i have spacers, is i bought them right after i bought the truck. left them on until i get the money for the coilovers. will be going with the DR coilovers in the future.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man that truck looks good. I think you sould put some new tires on thoughs bad a$$ wheels.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wesgray said:
Man that truck looks good. I think you sould put some new tires on thoughs bad a$$ wheels.
yeah i plan on it after im done with the suspension and at least new front fenders

·
Registered
242 Posts
motorvisions said:
thanks, i was actually looking at your fenders the other night. seems that the info i saw - yours go on the easiest and line up the best. hope when i get my christmas bonus you'll have one of your group buys going on.
I'd recommend Ionicdynamics. They always made real high quality stuff for us Maxima owners.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts