Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I'm wondering what you guys think about my little idea, I know it has been done before somewhat but still I would like to hear some input… Okay so what I want to do is put on some walker B-pipe then a flowmaster Y-pipe going in to a bullet then dump it off with the resonated tip…. Once it’s all welded together I wanted to take it off in one piece and lightly sand blast it and have it either powder coated or sprayed with high heat paint…. That way there is no worries of rusting plus I think it would give it a little better heat reduction… What do you guys think is it worth it?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
there's a member with the same setup. walker b-pipes, bullet, dumped with reso tip. he just got it done last weekend. i'll get his info and post a link to his profile.

i wouldn't waste time and money on prefesh coating. i did mine with heat treated rattle can paint and it came out sweet.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there's a member with the same setup. walker b-pipes, bullet, dumped with reso tip. he just got it done last weekend. i'll get his info and post a link to his profile.

i wouldn't waste time and money on prefesh coating. i did mine with heat treated rattle can paint and it came out sweet.
That was my third option which is more than likely what I will do... I would still take it off and blast it a little mainly for the fact that I can blast it for free at my Dad's job... :bouncy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts