Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, today I just bought my first titan and I'm pumped! So ready to tear into this thing and make it mine. That being said, I can NOT find any decent site for aftermarket parts! For Toyota there's so many tacoma specific fabricators and such, but I can't find any website or anything for 1st gen Titans.

I basically want to update the suspension, lift, nice clean wheels and some fresh tires. Should I start somewhere else first? For THOSE items, where do people like to buy online at? Thanks for the help in advance!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Be patient there is a wealth of info here and try the Facebook page too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Also just do a search here for the component/item you wish to research/buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
PRGProducts.com used to be the premier site for Titan aftermarket suspension. But their customer service went downhill. Dirt King Fabrication is another one to check out. They're active here on the forum and have a good reputation.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I agree that PRG products has gone down hill. I have bought many items through them and have always recommend them but right now I am in the middle of claim/dispute because he (Greg) refuses to send me the rest of my order. I am a long time customer and this is the treatment I get. Buy at your own risk. I should have listened when everyone started making complaints.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Was it a private sale or from a dealer? Sold "as-is" or with some type of warranty? How many miles?

First thing I do when I buy a used vehicle is change out all the fluids to my liking, regardless of what the seller says they have done, unless it is someone you personally know.

Next I would take it to your local dealer and make sure all the recalls have been addressed. While at the dealer, I would also have them check the exhaust manifolds for cracks. It is a common issue with the Titan and Armada. Mine just recently cracked on my '07 Armada at around 115k miles. I opted to install the JBA headers and Cajun long tubes instead of the OEM manifolds, but no matter how you decide to resolve it, it is pricey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts