Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I bought my 2015 Titan SV 4x4 under 2 weeks ago and I paid 400$ extra (they added it in on the loan) for a spray bed liner as I didnt get the cool cargo trak system. (Why Nissan?? Why?)

I even spelled out in writing it MUST be either a Rhino or line-X spray coating. So they made me a spray appt in their body shop. Over the next few days waiting I figured I should read up on bed liners and I am glad I did! I read a online article that said prep work is everything and have them show examples of their work.

I went back to dealership and they promplty showed me a frontier with utitl-itrak cargo system installled with a Abq, NM sprayed bed liner done a few days before at this nissan dealer. ( they swore up and down it was their work) I started scratching my head as it looked flawless and just like all the cargo track titans and other frontiers next to it!

I think I was looking at a Nissan factory spray liner they were trying to say was done locally. It didnt seem right to me and I canceld my spray appt and redid loan papers for refund of 400$.

I can take my titan to a real deal Line-X dealer here in town and get ALL my questions answered.

Im pretty sure I was lied to about the factory spray liner right? Maybe they would have done a great job, I just didnt want to risk it.

My advice is dont talk spray liners at the dealership and take it to a for sure professional.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
All trucks with Utilitrac come from the factory with the spray on bedliner and I've scene dealers ad bedliners but I doubt they would ad utilitrac so I'm betting you were lied to as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts