Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
366 Posts
Details! Give us details!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,650 Posts
Very unique color scheme. Looks really clean for a 1st gen. I have to say that I'm not sure how I feel about the smoked lens headlights. I see a lot of them around here at night, and it's hard to tell that they're close. I'd love to see a 1st gen with a newer looking LED. Or, I just found this online, the turn-signal sequence looks crazy (5:08 mark). Good looking truck. There are some guys here that have really done a lot to their Titan.

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
285 Posts
Very unique color scheme. Looks really clean for a 1st gen. I have to say that I'm not sure how I feel about the smoked lens headlights. I see a lot of them around here at night, and it's hard to tell that they're close. I'd love to see a 1st gen with a newer looking LED. Or, I just found this online, the turn-signal sequence looks crazy (5:08 mark). Good looking truck. There are some guys here that have really done a lot to their Titan.

i agree on the smoke ones i have thought about getting those led lights
when i finally have some free time i have a laundry list of stuff to do to my truck :)

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
285 Posts

How is that drinking party coming along 😀

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,650 Posts
How is that drinking party coming along 😀

lol, I don't know how I feel about my neighbors to throw a party with them. The size of the apartment that I got is generally a size that couples get, so most everyone around me are couples, thus they don't seem like the party type.

I found that coffee coke 👍
Which one did you try? It goes down pretty smooth with a little whiskey, or hell just about any other type of alcohol.

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
285 Posts
lol, I don't know how I feel about my neighbors to throw a party with them. The size of the apartment that I got is generally a size that couples get, so most everyone around me are couples, thus they don't seem like the party type.

Which one did you try? It goes down pretty smooth with a little whiskey, or hell just about any other type of alcohol.
Dark blend with a little sambuca just like my espresso 👍

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
285 Posts

I am in a small condo I like small spaces just me my wife and a crazy yorkie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts