Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, I am shouting, jumping for joy, ringing the church bell, etc.

Before I went on vacation, I filled up drove to the airport and back, driving exactly 55 on cruise no heavy stomping. 250 miles, 12 gallons!

20.83333 MPG!!

Only down side someone stole 2 of my valve caps. (Should I get the flashing ones? :) )

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's great mileage! Do you have the offroad or tow package?

·
Registered
330 Posts
C'mon Doghouse, what have you been smoking? :smoke: Apparently not the tires!

I'll have to try the 55 mph but I don't know if my Titan will let me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
wooohoo....

I bet hitting the 20 mpg barrier feeels just like discovering a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I have to give you two big thumbs up........i don't think i could drive 55 mph for that long on the highway and STICK TO IT :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have both the Big Tow and the Off Road packages.

I do not always drive this way. I just wanted to see what it could be if I tried hard!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very impressive! I'm trying real hard to take it easy to see if I can get good mileage but it's a hard chore to do. This tank I'm about at half a tank with 175 miles so far. We'll see how it does.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Doghouse said:
I have both the Big Tow and the Off Road packages.

I do not always drive this way. I just wanted to see what it could be if I tried hard!
There is a lot of measurement error in mileage calculations. Now if you can give us the average across 10 tanks of fuel, I will believe that. To get a really high single reading, drive from Tonopah, NV with a full load of rocks to Kingman, AZ and measure that tank. Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts