1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Its in phx correct? I feel like I have, but I dont know. Its pretty bad azz looking, except the graphics.

·
Registered
202 Posts
No, but I looked at it several times on CL when I was shopping to buy a truck a few weeks back.

I couldnt handle the paint job, plus I needed a CC.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yeah I've only seen it on CL

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
nice find I think this T was in SEMA about 2yrs ago

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like the front bumper, very simple. 50k in upgrades..I think that may be a bit over exaggerated.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I dig the tire carrier on the back cut into the bed like that.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea the graphics ruin the truck...I actually think i've seen this truck around the surprise area now that I think about it because I remember tellin my friend that the truck was sick but the graphics ruin it. When ppl say they've spent over 50k on a vehicle I can never see how that would even be possible? unless the body is carbon fiber or you have replaced the engine with a fully built race engine! lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also that truck is an xe, no power door locks or power windows which is a deal breaker for alot of buyers

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the Titan in your profile the most modified truck you've built so far? I dont think I've seen any pics besides the 1. Can you post some more
There are more pics in my album I think but my laptop won't let me look at my 2nd page for some reason...the titan is the first truck i've ever owned...haven't built anything custom for it but I have a friend who knows how to fab, he has the sickest ranger i've ever seen...he let me test drive it and I actually blew the intercooler piping off :eek2: as I rolled to a stop

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I want my bedsides pulled!

·
Registered
266 Posts
$50K spent????????????????????? Not to burst the sellers bubble, but I would only pay blue book value.... LMAO Probably around $9K or so... Paint has to go, but overall its ok. Damn, wish I spent $50K on my Titan with mods, I would be in the 11's by now. lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3 things.
Nice truck, you should post them in the Prerunner thread
If you've never built a truck before you would have no idea what it cost, and I can personally tell you that 50K is nothing when all said and done. Hell I have close to 40 into my titan and nothing's done to it compared to my Ranger or Sport Trac.
Well since my friend fabs all of his stuff I know that cuts the price in half...if not more...all he pays for is the metal. I know that shops mark up their products like crazy. If you broke it down though I just dont see how you could put THAT much into a vechicle unless you were building it for full race...I don't believe there is 50k spent on that titan on CL though.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Well since my friend fabs all of his stuff I know that cuts the price in half...if not more...all he pays for is the metal. I know that shops mark up their products like crazy. If you broke it down though I just dont see how you could put THAT much into a vechicle unless you were building it for full race...I don't believe there is 50k spent on that titan on CL though.
Damn I wish I could drop 50k into my titan. It would be linked and center mounted for that much. I probably have a litltle under 10k in mine but I bought it completely stock...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn I wish I could drop 50k into my titan. It would be linked and center mounted for that much. I probably have a litltle under 10k in mine but I bought it completely stock...
well for 10k what does that get you? you fab all of your own stuff right?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Anyone seen a Titan with over $70K in it? Just curious. That would be one beast of a Titan... lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what kind of susp? long travel?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·
Registered
878 Posts
what kind of susp? long travel?
yes,

I ilke camburg but PRg makes some good stuff also. the camburg full race kit for the front is like 5500 a spring under kit on the back is about 2k, then ya need shocks. I like fox 2.5's for those. oh and fiberglass is another grand with a cheap paint job on it.

10k ish 11k ish.

click the camburg thing in my sigline for a link. tell em dan200 sent ya

1 - 20 of 31 Posts