Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought this all white all stock nissan titan with 90,000 miles on it. :) ... anybody have some idea for me to make it look like the hottest ride in town??? appreciate it anything !!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the TITAN and Welcome to TT. It may all depend on what other rides are in your town. But your off to a good start, you got a TITAN.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
which model is your Titan? XE, SE or the LE

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Depends on what kind of Hot you want. Street hot or dirt hot??? Welcome by the way!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sik, welcome to TT. let's start with some pics and we'll be more than happy to throw out some ideas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only have one picture for now ... i think its a LE (not on the street yet previous owner had a lean on it). Im looking for more of a Dirt hot (T-dog23) ... but i want it as fuel efficient as i can get it without sacrificing looks. Thinkin the first thing im gonna do is get new rims and tires. Thanks, glad to finally have a titan !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Doesnt look like you have an LE. Le's would have a chrome grill, chrome mirror covers, chrome center lower bumper and door ding guards. Looks like an XE since it has steel wheels.

Still a nice truck. Congrats and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yea, definitely not an LE, nice truck though!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
It is an XE, I purchased almost the same truck in black about a month ago. First things first, level or lift it. Then get tires and wheels. Might I suggest a rear differential cover from Mag-Hytec or PML as well as some '08 shackles for the rear leaf springs. Congrats.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i think i headin towards new tires and rims first .. tires are pretty worn and not liking the look of the steel rims... if i get a small lift(3 inches) how bad will it effect the mpg ?? any tire recommendations ?? im looking at getting goodyear wranglers(silent armor). But id like a little more tread if possible for under $200 a piece. :redblob"

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If it's a 4wd, then 2" front is as high as you can go if you're going to do a leveling kit. 2wd, you can do 3"F/1"R and be ok (I believe). I'm not sure how high leveling kit you can go without having to get UCAs. Your mpgs should not be affected with a leveling kit. However, if you get bigger tires, then yea (but not much).

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Whatever you do... DO NOT PUT ON 3M Hood Scoops or a Fahked up Wing... I'll drive from CA to NY just to track your Titan down and crush it... :rofl: J/K about driving all that way... but not joking about crushing it... ;)

Welcome, and prepare for empty pockets due to constant mods... :rofl:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol na im not gonna put any of that stuff on ... not going for that street look .. im more of a backwoods kinda guy ... big tires and lifted lol ... yea gas is gonna Kill me !!! but its worth it !!!! :teethmast

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw this news on T.V that talks about another model of car that was produced by Nissan Company. As we all know that Japan is the ultimate maker of Nissan Cars but, this country was devastated by severe natural disaster. Even though they experienced this kind of disaster they have produced another brilliant car that is said to be eco-friendly. In the news they also mentioned that Japanese automobile manufacturer Nissan Motors is trying to develop a new feature for its eco-friendly Leaf automobile. They want it to be used as an emergency house generator. The Japanese car producer is intending to develop the new engineering as it works to get back to full production. In March, the country was rocked by devastating earthquakes and an ensuing tsunami. I read this here: Nissan developing an electric car that powers homes

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Congrats eheins! I vote for wheels/tires/lift/trutrac/coilovers/traction bars/tuner/stereo...etc ;). It's an addiction for sure, man. TONS of info on this site so do your homework and figure out what you want to mod to achieve the look you're going for.

FWIW, I lost approximately 1mpg after putting on my 6" lift and 35" tires. Info's in my sig.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
then sum headers, uprev, jw cams, true track, cold air intake, transgo....done!...oh oh and a 08 intake swap then a 90mm ls2 tb.......there you , I THINK its done :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts