Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to the board - I just bought a 2008 Titan LE CC, Galaxy black with almond interior. Very nice truck with an even nicer power plant. I had 2006 Nismo Frontier and loved it as well but wanted a full-size truck and a V8. I missed the power and sound of the V8 and the Titan has exceeded my expectations by a mile - especially in power, this thing pulls like crazy up top and it's a friggin' truck.

The interior is excellent, especially the leather, though the door panels could be a bit better, IMHO. The built-in Bluetooth is a really nice option, I have used the heck out of it. So far, the door panels and the Rockford paper-towel subwoofer are my only complaints as everything else is great.

Anyway, I already have the B&B cat-back on the way as well as the Injen CAI - I can't leave well enough alone for more than a few hundred miles. I can't wait to hear how it sounds with the B&B exhaust.

I have a question that some of you out there might be able to answer for me. I had the Bilstein's on my Frontier and the ride and handling were absolutely superb so I wanted to go ahead and put the Bilstein's on my Titan. I have looked around and I can't find anywhere that says Bilstein makes a shock for the 2007 or 2008 Titan - all I can find are Rancho's. Does anyone know if the Bilstein's listed for the 04-06 Titan will also fit the 08? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is a '07 Titan on another site, and I think he posts here to, that has just put bilsteins on his truck. Shailey is the man!

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
Talk to Greg at PRG, he can set you up.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Aw geez, Spidey! You sick him on Greg and the next thing you know, he'll be getting a lift....and wheels..... and tires.......

Go for it, Merlin!!!!

Congrats on the great truck and welcome to the site! Post some pics when you can, especially after modding it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, guys, I tried to post pictures but it says I have to have 15 posts first. I will get some up as soon as I can.

And thanks for the replies - I may call Bilstein to make sure the shocks fit my 08 but it sounds like they should be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts