Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it is kind of a more stealthy suspension mod, but it sure as hell rode alot better on the way home. The freeways in LA are horrible and this took ALOT of bounce out of the ride. I'll test it on the 110 and 405 freeways later (THEY SUCK BAD). Should help out in the sand too! Has to be one of the best mods I have done. Greg is going to buff up the old 4x4 leveling kit for me so it will be for sale soon.

It looks similar to the leveling kit, but look up close :)

Forgot to take one before Greg put the wheels on, but I think Greg did.

Oh yea, put DR's on the rear too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
oh yea, you put the PRG UCAs on as well! how could you not mention that???

that's a kick a$$ set up.....congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
93,294 Posts
How much did everything run you?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Man those PRG UCA's are sick... Damn I wish I waited another Month for the PRG's... I'm still happy with my TC's and SAW's, but those PRG's are just SICK!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ill start the bid at 50 bucks for the leveling kit :D !!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
ill start the bid at 50 bucks for the leveling kit :D !!!
Loud Mouth!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Derwud said:
Loud Mouth!
lmfao go look back at that other thread and see what loud mouth numero uno said....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Well it is kind of a more stealthy suspension mod, but it sure as hell rode alot better on the way home. The freeways in LA are horrible and this took ALOT of bounce out of the ride. I'll test it on the 110 and 405 freeways later (THEY SUCK BAD). Should help out in the sand too! Has to be one of the best mods I have done. Greg is going to buff up the old 4x4 leveling kit for me so it will be for sale soon.

It looks similar to the leveling kit, but look up close :)

Forgot to take one before Greg put the wheels on, but I think Greg did.

Oh yea, put DR's on the rear too.

That set up looks sweet..BTW...What size tires are you running? Thanks..

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I also belong to the suspension "stealth club"....My friends are pushing me to get the lift spindles. I don't really want that much lift but I do like the extra ground clearence under the arms.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Did you also get the rear shocks too or did you only do the front struts?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
loufish said:
I also belong to the suspension "stealth club"....My friends are pushing me to get the lift spindles. I don't really want that much lift but I do like the extra ground clearence under the arms.
The 6" is cool, I really like the look, but I would have to get the bracket lift since I have a 4x4 so I don't gain as much clearance as teh spindle lift anyways. That would cost ALOT more too. Since I would need some nice lightweight rims and 35" tires, more expensive shocks and new gears for the rearend (Whenever they come out) $$$$$$

Plus my MPG is bad enough right now:p

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
loufish said:
they're a good idea, not only because they allow you to go high as a kite, but they allow you to lower the amount of preload on whatever coilovers you have.........so you don't have to be too high, you get a better ride, still have a good amount of clearance, and look bada$$!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SDTitan1 said:
they're a good idea, not only because they allow you to go high as a kite, but they allow you to lower the amount of preload on whatever coilovers you have.........so you don't have to be too high, you get a better ride, still have a good amount of clearance, and look bada$$!
But they will not go on a 4wd.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't know, I'm having some issues. There is a noticable clang when I hard brake. When I was pulling out for the test drive there was a loud noise and it sounded like something on my truck broke. I don't know if it was the lift or something else. I have been under the truck in the dark for the past few days and I cannot figure out where the clang is coming from. It is difficult for one person cause someone has to move the truck and come to an abrupt stop, and someone lese can listen to the noise.

Whatever it is it's probably going to be expensive and I am out of warranty, and will need a rental if it need to go in for a week or whatever.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts