Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap, don't know what to think. I finished 75 questions in around 50 minutes, and they were really hard. It's the last step before I can officially say I'm an RN, and I have a nice 3 days wait before the results show up online. I wish it was like traditional tests, where you know if you passed or not as soon as you finished the test. Here's to hoping I can say I'm an RN in 3 days....sorry, just had to let it out.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Best of luck to you! Don't sweat the 3 days - My wife is having to wait almost 3 months to find out if she passed the bar exam (she finds out this Thursday)...

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Good luck - most of my classmates that have done the NCLEX in 75 questions have passed. I will be taking mine as soon as I feel I am ready. I hope I am ready soon - the build up is torture!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Best of luck to ya!!! I am sure you got it.. Just keep yourself busy for the next 3 days and it will be here in no time.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
i<3mytitan said:
Holy crap, don't know what to think. I finished 75 questions in around 50 minutes, and they were really hard. It's the last step before I can officially say I'm an RN, and I have a nice 3 days wait before the results show up online. I wish it was like traditional tests, where you know if you passed or not as soon as you finished the test. Here's to hoping I can say I'm an RN in 3 days....sorry, just had to let it out.
Good luck to ya, but I don't think you need "luck" I would wager a bet that you aced the test.
Let us know how you did.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congrats Mr Gaylord Focker.... Just kidding man. I couldn't help myself. I'm an AirForce medic and migth go that route too. Good luck

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Just gotta keep myself busy until Wed/Thursday. I wonder if it's possible to change my SN to GaylordFocker, yet keep the same post count...???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts