Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my 2019 Pro-4X in for a Baja Storm 2020 Pro-4X. LOVE IT!! The moonroof and new display is awesome. All around major improvements for the 2020. Now that sales of the 2020’s are picking up I’m wondering if anyone is having any issues?

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Congratulations, the big question is....what did you get on your trade in?

Clint

·
Registered
38 Posts
It depends how he bought it. I bought my 2018 Pro 4X for almost $17k off sticker and was looking at trading it in for a 2020. I have almost $5k in equity based on the trade in value. If I sell it privately I can do even better but I lose out on the trade in tax credit so I might just trade it in. Decisions, decisions...

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
It depends how he bought it. I bought my 2018 Pro 4X for almost $17k off sticker and was looking at trading it in for a 2020. I have almost $5k in equity based on the trade in value. If I sell it privately I can do even better but I lose out on the trade in tax credit so I might just trade it in. Decisions, decisions...
I’m looking at a 2020 as well and wondering what the difference will be in price. I will hit 50,000 miles this week and want to do it now. The new programs come out on Monday. Hope there are new incentives.

Clint

·
Registered
899 Posts
I’m surprised at how fast they are moving down here in San Antonio.. And they aren't giving them away either... I’m not seeing any good deals...

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
I’m surprised at how fast they are moving down here in San Antonio.. And they aren't giving them away either... I’m not seeing any good deals...
That’s not encouraging news considering my intentions.

Clint

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am currently talking to a couple of dealers and one is advertising $7,500 dealer discount PLUS Nissan incentives. I currently qualify for $5k from Nissan so that’s $12,500 off. Given that this is their advertised price, I feel like there’s definitely room to negotiate as they wouldn’t advertise their rock bottom price knowing most people will haggle. Their current offer is not as good as my 2018 but I think Nissan factory incentives were $8k or $9k back then PLUS dealer discount.

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Those incentives aren’t everyone qualifies, they are all special items like recent college grad and military, chrome package etc. they are not all straight cash off the price of your purchase.
How do you qualify for $5K off?
I have a corporate partner code and get $1600 which will cover the tax difference of my trade to the new truck. It’s all about the bottom line and if it’s not advantageous, I’ll happily keep what I have, I currently have factory leather and new SV’s don’t get it as an option. I really don’t want to give anything up that I already have.

Clint

·
Registered
709 Posts
Awesome man! Pics!?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations, the big question is....what did you get on your trade in?

Clint
I got $38,500 for my trade. It was a 2019 Pro-4X with 6,800 miles on it. I’m sure they adjusted the numbers on the 2020 to make my trade value look better but at the end of the day I was pleased with the deal and I’m sure both the dealer and I walked away happy.

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
I got $38,500 for my trade. It was a 2019 Pro-4X with 6,800 miles on it. I’m sure they adjusted the numbers on the 2020 to make my trade value look better but at the end of the day I was pleased with the deal and I’m sure both the dealer and I walked away happy.
If you’re pleased that’s all that matters.

Clint

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those incentives aren’t everyone qualifies, they are all special items like recent college grad and military, chrome package etc. they are not all straight cash off the price of your purchase.
How do you qualify for $5K off?
I have a corporate partner code and get $1600 which will cover the tax difference of my trade to the new truck. It’s all about the bottom line and if it’s not advantageous, I’ll happily keep what I have, I currently have factory leather and new SV’s don’t get it as an option. I really don’t want to give anything up that I already have.

Clint
They have $4k cashback and $1k owner loyalty rebates OR $2k rebate and 0% financing for 72 months on all Titans. Did the math and it works out better w/ the $2k and 0%. They also have grad and military rebates but I don't qualify.

Is the partner code through Nissan VPP?

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
They have $4k cashback and $1k owner loyalty rebates OR $2k rebate and 0% financing for 72 months on all Titans. Did the math and it works out better w/ the $2k and 0%. They also have grad and military rebates but I don't qualify.

Is the partner code through Nissan VPP?
Yes it’s a vpp discount. That is what I received on the current truck so I’m anticipating it will be for this one as well.

Clint

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes it’s a vpp discount. That is what I received on the current truck so I’m anticipating it will be for this one as well.

Clint
Do you work for the corporate partner? I have the code list but evidently they ask for proof of employment with a paystub or employee ID. Wondering if there is a work around.

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
There is no way around it, I had to show a pay stub, you can block out the financials but they need to see a current pay cycle and the name of the employee.

Clint

1 - 16 of 16 Posts