Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 03 Ram for a new Galaxy Black CC Titan. Its a SE model with popular package and bench seat. I love my truck so much, my Ram gave me nothing but trouble. Well I hope to put up some pictures soon. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Awesome man. What kind of probs did you have with the Ram? Good luck with the Titan and keep posting here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats & Welcome!

rocafella said:
Traded in my 03 Ram for a new Galaxy Black CC Titan. Its a SE model with popular package and bench seat. I love my truck so much, my Ram gave me nothing but trouble. Well I hope to put up some pictures soon. :)
Welcome to the wonderful world of Titan ownership! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing more about finding new reasons for loving your truck even more.

:cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to TitanTalk, rocafella, and WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO for your new Titan!!! Will be looking forward to those pics...IMO, you upgraded your ride big time from the Ram! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
48 Posts
rocafella said:
Congrats on the Titan i think you picked the best color (i may be bias since that is the same color as mine)!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all fo rthe welcome ^^ , my Ram has had 2 transmissions already and then it died on me again last week. So I said enough is enough im gonna get rid of this junk and get me a real truck!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats! And a great choice of color might I add...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts