Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 2007 Titan KC SE on May 15 from Valley Hi Nissan in Victorville, CA. FYI, their floor managers are arses. I will be going to Antelope Valley Nissan where we got the wife's Altima for future servicing.

Anyways, I got it with Tow Pkg, Traction Pkg, Popular Pkg w/ Bench Seats, and the color is Majestic Blue. It's beautiful. I will have to take pics when I get a chance. The only thing that has sucked so far is the first time I washed it I didn't dry it fast enough and now i have water spots all over the rear window. Bah, I guess I'll have to polish those out some how.

I hope to get more ideas from the forum for future mods and other things. BTW, I am also a Ham Radio operator, call sign KI6BBL and for those on here that are also Hams I mostly work DX but if you wanna chat let me know.

-Steve

·
Registered
514 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum .. The water spots are not a big deal they come out when you do the windows. I know what you mean this truck is bigger to wash and takes a little time to get it down .

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats and welcome to TT.
Titan's do rule!

ahhh, Victorville, man I sure dont miss those summers over there!
I used to live in SoCal and every now and then would go up into the deserts... :)

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to Titan Talk.

Clint

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Welcome and when I wash mine, I wash and dry down to bottom of the glass all around and use a fire hose style nozzle on very low so as not to get too much more water up top. Once the top is done, I can put away the ladder too. Have fun with the new ride, I have a blast with mine.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, hey Papa_D I noticed the Thunderbirds in your Avatar. I work at China Lake Naval Air Base and had a business trip to Pt. Mugu and got to see them practicing for the Air Show. Anyways, the water here is extremely hard and like an idiot I washed my truck at 12 noon in 90 degree heat. They are not coming off with Windex. I will see what happens next time I wash. Maybe if I try a plastic Scotch-Brite pad with some detergent I'll be able to get em off. I got spots on the roof too but that should come off with clay bar.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Keep your eye peeled for a white 06 SE CC BT with a Citroen sticker in the back window. My mother in law lives in Adelanto and the only place to take her to lunch is VV.
Good score on the Titan, and I really like the blue.

·
Registered
923 Posts
gabriel c. said:
congrats. as long as its not a ugly 08.:hahano:
Nobody buy anymore Titan's because according to this guy our trucks are ugly!!!

What the hell are you talking about? All 08's are ugly because you don't like the XE's or maybe the extra amber in the headlights? It the same truck dude, chill out with all the negativity or everyone is gonna go buy one of those beautiful new Tundra's instead.

:domohit: gabriel :domohit:

·
Registered
691 Posts
cybertrip said:
I just got my new 2007 Titan KC SE on May 15 from Valley Hi Nissan in Victorville, CA. FYI, their floor managers are arses. I will be going to Antelope Valley Nissan where we got the wife's Altima for future servicing.

Anyways, I got it with Tow Pkg, Traction Pkg, Popular Pkg w/ Bench Seats, and the color is Majestic Blue. It's beautiful. I will have to take pics when I get a chance. The only thing that has sucked so far is the first time I washed it I didn't dry it fast enough and now i have water spots all over the rear window. Bah, I guess I'll have to polish those out some how.

I hope to get more ideas from the forum for future mods and other things. BTW, I am also a Ham Radio operator, call sign KI6BBL and for those on here that are also Hams I mostly work DX but if you wanna chat let me know.

-Steve

dry it?

never thought of that...

i may try that next time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts