Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went on a little buying spree to add some more touches to the Titan. I got some custom cut 20% tint for the rear tails, 2 keyless entry keypads, 3 switchblade keys, a center console coin/document tray, and 2 "Got Titan?" stickers. So stoked right now! :) And top top it off, I got everything for under $200 total.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Why two kepads? just wonderin

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
And a underseat storage bin!

Reactions: SoCal C4S

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also bought a SuperChips Cortex 4590, a new fuel pump, a stock black under seat storage container, and will be getting the following within the next 30 days:

-Parrot mki9200 bluetooth module with iPod integration
-Nav interface kit with backup camera
-Full front end ClearBra

I am also shopping around for a new exhaust system. Ideas?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Dynomax bullet dumped with a reso tip. Best sounding exhaust I've ever heard.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Whats the 20% cuts look like? ive never seen them on before

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Let us know how hard it is to swap out the electronics in the keys. I might be interested, but it doesnt work perfect and fit good ill have to pass.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks mate. That is one of my favorite things about it. I am planning on having the last badge removed from the tailgate, but only if it won't leave a gap or holes... I have to check into that, because if it does, I will just get some Rustoleum bed liner, take it of and rough it up a bit, and coat is 3-4 times with that. The yellow tow hooks, coilovers, and traction bars will all be powder coated black or blacked out in some way within the next few months. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Instead of removing the nissan emblem on the tailgate you should get the whole plastic and emblem painted gloss black, that what i did to mine

1 - 20 of 31 Posts