Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my truck back after it sustained 12K in front end repairs from the bodyshop. Now my horn is not working...any ideas? Wondering if it would be an easy fix or if I need to go back to the body shop to have them reconnect?

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I'm gonna hazard a guess that they forgot to plug it in.
However, they should have given it a light and horn check before it was let out of the shop.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
yeah I'd take it back and let them figure it out. That's a lot of wire to trace. Check to see if there is even a horn (and plugged in at the horn) and check the fuse. Other than that, their problem

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just got my truck back after it sustained 12K in front end repairs from the bodyshop. Now my horn is not working...any ideas? Wondering if it would be an easy fix or if I need to go back to the body shop to have them reconnect?
hey did you ever figure out the problem i just got mine back and im having the same problem i have a warranty from them but i really dont wanna let them touch my electrical system,lets just say im not happy with their work idk what to do about it either all i get out of them is excuses but anyway if u figured it out plz let me kno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts