Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the truck from the dealership with the lift and everything on it and didnt get much info on the lift. Honestly didnt know there was a stage 1 and 2 from PC when I bought the truck... I just knew it was a 6" PC lift. I was pretty sure I have the stage 1 after looking at pics of the stage 2 but I just got to thinking...

When I bought the truck they gave me the stock Intake and the Stock shocks(front and rear I believe). They shocks are at my parents house so I cant look at them but Im pretty sure there were four of them.

Anyways, what is a certain way to tell?

What is the major difference between the two other than what the kit includes? Can I make changes to the suspension settings if its a stage 2 or anything?

Im going to get pics right now..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are not the best pics cause its dark outside and I took them in a hurry. Also my truck is DIRTY as hell from a recent off road adventure but I tried to spray as much of the mud as possible... apparently it didnt work very well now that i have seen these pics... haha

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hey, the only differecne between the stage one and the stage two is the coilovers. The stage two comes with the Pro Comp coilovers. You would know because they are blue and stainless. From what I can see in your pictures is that you do not have stage two. I have stage one on mine and it works fine. The only thing the Pro Comp coil overs add is: looks, adjustable hight, and a tad higher front end. If you want to add aftermarket coil overs, most guys suggest not going with the pro comps and using another make. You can search and find it pretty easily if your interested. Here is a picture of the Pro Comp Coilover.
:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Yeah, you have stae one.:cheers:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then I wonder what they upgraded the shocks to? Cause I have 4 shocks that are all black sitting at my parents house???

I hate that I bought it with the lift on it cause I dont know what exactly is done but o well, its was easier and cheaper.

I guess anyone know what the white rear shock is then?

·
Registered
54 Posts
With the Stage 1 you get upgraded rear shocks, but the front is stock, so they gave you extra shocks that didn't come off of your truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts