Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to TitanTalk. I just bought an 05 Red Brawn LE CC. Looking to pick up some new headlights, tail lights, runing boards, and grille. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Any other suggestions on what to do to this beast? Not in love with the color, wish it was black, but oh well.

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,434 Posts
Check the vendors on the site! Only your wallet and credit limit is gonna stop you from the mods! Ohhh WELCOME!!!! :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
New to TitanTalk. I just bought an 05 Red Brawn LE CC. Looking to pick up some new headlights, tail lights, runing boards, and grille. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Any other suggestions on what to do to this beast? Not in love with the color, wish it was black, but oh well.

Thanks guys.
Welcome to TitanTalk. There is a lot you can do to the Titan. It all depends on which way you want to go. Do you want to lift it? Are you looking for performance?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
welcome to TT. Get your self a pair of 08 headlights or do the headlight mod. Best option IMO..the after market lights can be a bit cheesy. Also, for tailights..either tint them or get the volant style LEDs which i believe b urtman industries sells.

·
Registered
257 Posts
what is the headlight mod?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts

Thanks guys.
red brawn will grow on you. its actually a pretty badaass color.

here's what you should do:
- cst lift
- 35" tires
- hid headlight conversion
- volant style tail lights from buttmanindustries.com
- no running boards!!!
- a banks, nismo or custom exhaust with a pro street spin tech muffler
- cai

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i figured I'd throw on some lights and all that stuff before doing anything big. Thatll be in a couple months when i get some more money. But, as far as performance goes, what are the best chips out there and what are they running for?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Well, i figured I'd throw on some lights and all that stuff before doing anything big. Thatll be in a couple months when i get some more money. But, as far as performance goes, what are the best chips out there and what are they running for?
uprev is the best, then there's superchips, hypertech and bullydog. don't know how the last 3 place but uprev is definitely the cream of the crop. stay away from stillen's vkpro module.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
X2 to what hooligan said'

before you buy anything:read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read:

and then :read::read::read::read::read::read::read: and if you havent yet :read::read::read::read::read:

it will benefit you then most and there is an awesome search feature on here that brings up deceased threads.

search before purchasing and ask alot of questions to get the best bang for your buck

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
X2 to what hooligan said'

before you buy anything:read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read:

and then :read::read::read::read::read::read::read: and if you havent yet :read::read::read::read::read:

it will benefit you then most and there is an awesome search feature on here that brings up deceased threads.

search before purchasing and ask alot of questions to get the best bang for your buck
LOL :rofl: definitely helps to read the hundreds of threads to gain product knowledge to best wisely spend one's money. and also helps to have members point him in the right direction as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uprev is the best, then there's superchips, hypertech and bullydog. don't know how the last 3 place but uprev is definitely the cream of the crop. stay away from stillen's vkpro module.
Ive only heard good things about the uprev, and would the bullydog even be worth the money? how much does uprev run?

Btw, you have one ballin *** truck.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
if you want headers you want uprev. uprev osiris/cipher is 700

if you dont want headers bully dog or superchips is good to have!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
if you want headers you want uprev. uprev osiris/cipher is 700

if you dont want headers bully dog or superchips is good to have!
tmose, would you happen to know if the superchips have datalogging now for the ability for a custom tune flash? or is that still just uprev? curious... :confused:

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
As far as I know, im pretty sure uprev is the only tuner that offers custom tuning and data logging!

i wish they would come up with another one to drop the prices lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome to TT. Get your self a pair of 08 headlights or do the headlight mod. Best option IMO..the after market lights can be a bit cheesy. Also, for tailights..either tint them or get the volant style LEDs which i believe b urtman industries sells.
has anyone bought the regular red LEDs and smoked them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts