Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my banks exhaust in on friday had it installed saturday morning. Gotta say... I love it. The sound is incredible. I had heard a lot of great things about it on here but am actually happier with it than I thought I would. Only had it for one day but overall I am very happy with the exhaust

·
Registered
53 Posts
Titanup07 said:
I got my banks exhaust in on friday had it installed saturday morning. Gotta say... I love it. The sound is incredible. I had heard a lot of great things about it on here but am actually happier with it than I thought I would. Only had it for one day but overall I am very happy with the exhaust
Where did you source the system from and what did it cost if you dont mind, I have had trouble finding where to order the Banks system from.

·
Registered
410 Posts
gtbaldini said:
I've had the banks for over two years and I've had no regrets. Absolutely love it. Enjoy
More than two years with mine too and I still love it. :hi:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
thank you !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got mine from ******* industries.com they were real nice. I would definitely do business with them again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
nice. How loud is it? Im thinking about getting a banks but I want the loudest exhaust I can get. I dont know if its banks or the flowmaster 44.

·
Registered
53 Posts
no muffler at all would be loudest i would imagine, just a straight pipe.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Id love straight pipes but I think it would be illegal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
guess it depends on local laws.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use to have a quickflow.(which sounded freakin awesome) . quickflowmufflers. com . I hit something and put a hole in it, a guy offered me $50 bucks for it so I cut it off and sold it with intentions off getting the race series quickflow. 2 months later I'm still running no muffler and it's loud as hell. It's cool when you racin around town, people looking because it's so loud. But I just went party it up in New Orleans over the weekend with 5 people deep in the truck and not everybody was happy with the drone. The 5 8"s under the seat and components in the front on some serious power helped drown some of it out. ;) But it's not for everybody.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Titanup07 said:

Feel any loss of low end power?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't really been able to get up on it yet. just driving around town I don't notice any power loss. I want to take it to the track but with school I really haven't had any extra time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
id like to know how much the banks is also i just bought a 08 se saturday ready to mod it

·
Registered
19 Posts
EXILE said:
id like to know how much the banks is also i just bought a 08 se saturday ready to mod it
I found this site, below, for the price, but it will only fit the short bed 08 model. Take off the " s to go to the link

" performancecenter.com/product/Exhaust+%26+Headers/Exhaust+Systems/0/6/0/Nissan/2007/Titan/5.6L/Crew+Cab/Short+Bed "

1 - 19 of 19 Posts