Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got with stillen headers done today so my mods so far are volant gen2 intake stillen lt headers with no cats and true custom duals. Will I hurt the truck driving with out a tune for a few weeks I placed my order with uprev today but I know it will be a while before it gets here??

·
Registered
811 Posts
Post a video, I wanna hear it.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Might sound like a noob ? but i have to ask. Will the stillen headers say from an 05-06 T, work or fit on my '10? I've been doing alot of research for a set of headers for my T but can't find anything but the Pace Setters. Really want to run the stillens but I want to know if they will fit before I buy them.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Any headers made for a Titan no matter what year will fit. The exhuast ports have not changed. Stay away from those Pacesetters.

L

·
Registered
796 Posts
I figured the exhaust ports hadn't changed I was worried if they changed anything within the engine bay as far as fitting issues go. If not then I'm about to order them now!! You are 100% sure there were no changes within the engine bay?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The only headers that have fitting issues are the OBX headers on the passenger side. Apparently they are working on that now. You should be ok with yours.

Reactions: slater_pro4x

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ok sweet! I just wanted to double check before I pulled the trigger on them. Measure twice and cut once kinda thing. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Is there anything else that I have to buy to put them in or do they bolt right up? Where exactly do the Stillen B-Pipes bolt up in the exhaust system?

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
B-pipes are after the headers.. Get some metal gaskets from the dealer, you would need atleast four, 2 for ea. side. Some members that have ADD double those up just because.. Ask Stillen if the headers and b-pipes come with the bolts and nuts. Are you doing this yourself?

L

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
The new and improved Stillen b-pipes still throw CEL? Man they suck.

L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts