Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this site is a great reference tool for Titans, so I wanted to give back..I just installed new Projector Halo "angel eyes" headlights. I will post pics when I take them tonight. But if you have and questions about the install of them, I will be more than happy to steer you in the right direction!!

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Where did you get them?

·
Registered
234 Posts
You may change these bulbs to 4200K or use higher Opti-Blue or hyper-white bulbs or just change the real Xenon gas within the bulbs. - I pulled that quote of the website linked above. I have these same headlights. Does anyone know what the normal bulb for normal driving lights is (purplish-blue round)? I would like to replace this to a brighter white, or HID. Any suggestions are appreciated... Thanks!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Normally I'm not into mods like this at all, but those look better then the stock lights. Enhances the look of the truck quite a bit IMO.

·
Registered
370 Posts
here are mine but they are black not chrome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I kinda of did my homework on this. But when I got the headlights in 2 days ago i was a little confused. There was 2 red wires and 2 black wires coming off the back of the headlight. Those were for the HALO gas filled bulbs. Then there was 2 white and 2 black on another section of the headlight, those are for the LEDS. I found on here kinda of what to do with them. You have to wire them into the turn signal bulb red to red, back to black etc.

As with the light bulbs themselves, I used stock turn signal bulb, Ultra white sylvania bulbs and the high beam light bulb came with the new headlight.

It was a little tricky to get it all done but WORTH IT!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well, I kinda of did my homework on this. But when I got the headlights in 2 days ago i was a little confused. There was 2 red wires and 2 black wires coming off the back of the headlight. Those were for the HALO gas filled bulbs. Then there was 2 white and 2 black on another section of the headlight, those are for the LEDS. I found on here kinda of what to do with them. You have to wire them into the turn signal bulb red to red, back to black etc.

As with the light bulbs themselves, I used stock turn signal bulb, Ultra white sylvania bulbs and the high beam light bulb came with the new headlight.

It was a little tricky to get it all done but WORTH IT!
i wired all of my halos to the running lights so the halos come on when the running bulbs come on

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NICE..the smoked look goes with the black finish on the front. I looked at that style also. I was on the fence as to what kind to get. Yours fit your style of the truck. As with the wiring I also tossed around that idea but I like it on with running lights.

Nice pics

·
Registered
370 Posts
NICE..the smoked look goes with the black finish on the front. I looked at that style also. I was on the fence as to what kind to get. Yours fit your style of the truck. As with the wiring I also tossed around that idea but I like it on with running lights.

Nice pics
thanks i like yours also looks good with the front end

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't get the HID. I just got the normal halo angel eyes projector headlights. I paid only 205.00 free shipping

·
Registered
339 Posts
you guys ever see any smoke headlights? i cant find any :*( I bought the smoke taillights and now i need the matching headlights!I did look at the black halo projectors,how do they fit up? I had horrible luck with my last pair on a S-10

·
Registered
339 Posts
I used ilovebodykits.com I think you just refering to the smoke glass. Correct?
Yeah I guess lol never seen smoke headlights might have to just get the cover :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts