Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im loving it so far. Lots to do and traffic is almost like L.A haha. Ok its not that bad but geez. Well hit me up anyone if you know of anything goin on like car shows and what not. Im not on facebook so dunno whats goin on there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to San Antonio! There are a few meets that are pretty popular and worth going to. The one I know most about is called the park and ride meet. It is on Wednesdays at the park and ride lot under 1604 & i10...usually starts around 7:30-8:00 pm. lots of cars and trucks as well. cops usually will show up during the meet too mostly because people are doing burnouts and stuff haha. maybe I will see ya around the city.

Reactions: SuperTighty5.6

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Im in the westover hills area an still rockin an AZ license plate. The midtravel kit also makes the T stand out a bit.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks. Im in the westover hills area an still rockin an AZ license plate. The midtravel kit also makes the T stand out a bit.
I don't see too many Titans around San Antonio that are modified, much less a midtravel one at that. haha... I will definitely keep an eye out. That suspension will come in handy here cause of all the crappy roads we have.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know me and fatkid are up for it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats down the street from where im livin. What gas station? What time?

·
Registered
7 Posts
ill try to make it if im out early enough. ill be in my white titan. i think theres a wingstop down the street also. meet and eat. the bigs burgers is there also. and rudys bbq. and mcdonalds. and furrs.... i can keep going.. lol

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be attending

1 - 13 of 13 Posts