Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my titan about an hour ago!!! I ordered the:
Black SE KingCab 4x4
Graphite/titainium int.
Rockford power captain pkg
Off Road pkg
Spray in BedLiner
Floormats
Tonneau Cover
Lookin at about 90 days for delivery. Cant wait :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I just ordered my titan about an hour ago!!! I ordered the:
Black SE KingCab 4x4
Graphite/titainium int.
Rockford power captain pkg
Off Road pkg
Spray in BedLiner
Floormats
Tonneau Cover
Lookin at about 90 days for delivery. Cant wait :cheers:
Hi 1BadTitan

You will love that truck! You ordered w/tonneau cover? This was not an option here, and they don't even have a price on it as an option! Any idea what the cost is? Is it made by Nissan? Mine is still on the showroom floor and they said I could have the tonneau when available , for dealer cost, whatever that is! lol!

Campsmoke :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
1BadTitan said:
The tonneau was $350... Yes, it is a Nissan cover.
Thanks 1BadTitan!!!

I will try and get my dealer to order one! Does it fit on units with or without Unitrac system ? Do they show the cover on the Nissan web site? I had looked some time ago and did not see it there!

Have agreat day! lol !

Campsmoke :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I just ordered my titan about an hour ago!!! I ordered the:
Black SE KingCab 4x4
Graphite/titainium int.
Rockford power captain pkg
Off Road pkg
Spray in BedLiner
Floormats
Tonneau Cover
Lookin at about 90 days for delivery. Cant wait :cheers:

Why 90 days for delivery, do you mean a factory, built to order truck? I didnt think Nissan did that. You also mentioned $2500 cash back in another post, did you mean under MSRP? Nissan doesnt have any cash back on Titans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
motoman said:
Why 90 days for delivery, do you mean a factory, built to order truck? I didnt think Nissan did that. You also mentioned $2500 cash back in another post, did you mean under MSRP? Nissan doesnt have any cash back on Titans.
I ordered my truck on Dec. 19th, the dealers order went in Jan. 6th. The delivery date is March 26th. It's pretty standard to take that long when you order it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Heres a little info on my order, I ordered it on dec. 5th and it came in on Feb.10th. So 2 months and 5 days, not to bad! I ordered a fully loaded LE-CC. The Nissan soft tonneau cover I was looking at was the one pic. in the 04 titan accessories book. It is a Zipper Attachment and I live where we get alot of snow, I would most likely have problems with this set up. Not to mention the clamps are also in the way of the Utili-track. I went with a Low Profile Tonneau made by Truxedo, it's the soft roll up kind. It looks AWESOME and is very easy to use. And looks almost flush with the bed cap rails. And I have full use of my Utili track Bed Extender! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes factory built to order specs. Ans ye, the dealer gave me $2500 cash back... It isnt through nissan, its through the dealership, Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie Md. They are the #1 Nissan dealer in the US. So, since they offer $2500 cash back, I had them order it for me. But there is no dealer mark up since the prices are set through the factory on a special order. So the truck, the way I wanted it with my options was:
$30,300
-$2500 cash back
-$7000 Down Payment
left me with $20,830.00
Taxes are $1380
=$22,210.00
Then a little BS and haggle -$2000
Bottom line... $20,210.00 Total
Transfering tags from my other truck.
ETA May ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
1BadTitan said:
Yes factory built to order specs. Ans ye, the dealer gave me $2500 cash back... It isnt through nissan, its through the dealership, Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie Md. They are the #1 Nissan dealer in the US. So, since they offer $2500 cash back, I had them order it for me. But there is no dealer mark up since the prices are set through the factory on a special order. So the truck, the way I wanted it with my options was:
$30,300
-$2500 cash back
-$7000 Down Payment
left me with $20,830.00
Taxes are $1380
=$22,210.00
Then a little BS and haggle -$2000
Bottom line... $20,210.00 Total
Transfering tags from my other truck.
ETA May ?
Just to clarify this, what did you actually pay for the vehicle not counting tax. I'm asking because it looks like you got a very good deal, but its a little hard to tell. If I take $30,300 (asking price) - $2500 (cash back) - $2000 (haggle) that = $25,800. The invoice for the SE king 4x4 w/options you listed is about $28,100. So if you paid $25,800 that's preety amazing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taken straight from the spec sheet they gave me...Exact. Except the tax. And tonneau cover that will be paid in cash
SE 4x4 KingCab................$27500
Off-Road Pkg...................$700
Rockford PwrCaptain Pkg...$1700
Spray Bed Liner...............$320
Floor Mats......................$110
Total=...........................$30,330.00
Cash Back......................$2500
Down Payment................$7000
Haggle...........................$2000
Exact Bottom line............$18,830 +Tax ($1380)
$20,210
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
1BadTitan said:
Taken straight from the spec sheet they gave me...Exact. Except the tax. And tonneau cover that will be paid in cash
SE 4x4 KingCab................$27500
Off-Road Pkg...................$700
Rockford PwrCaptain Pkg...$1700
Spray Bed Liner...............$320
Floor Mats......................$110
Total=...........................$30,330.00
Cash Back......................$2500
Down Payment................$7000
Haggle...........................$2000
Exact Bottom line............$18,830 +Tax ($1380)
$20,210
Looks like you got a great deal from Sheehy. I had some contact with their internet sales guy, but he lost my email address and phone number under a pile of paperwork after our first discussion and never got back to me on pricing regarding the Titan i wanted to order. I ended up buying one of a dealer closer to home, otherwise i would have bought from them. He ended up following up a couple weeks later and apologized for losing track of my contact info, but by then i had my Titan. I let him know he lost a sure deal with that little mistake.

Once you get it make sure to post some pics. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Truxedo cover

Deepwater,
If I may ask, how much did you pay for the Truxedo cover? I was going to purchace the Nissan cover at time of delivery ($300.00 installed). But if it inhibits the use of the utilitrac, maybe the Truxedo is a better option. Please let me know if there is a website or if you have a contact, so I can find a local dealer. I have a 2-4 weeks until my truck arrives.
Thanks!!
Motman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Motman said:
Deepwater,
If I may ask, how much did you pay for the Truxedo cover? I was going to purchace the Nissan cover at time of delivery ($300.00 installed). But if it inhibits the use of the utilitrac, maybe the Truxedo is a better option. Please let me know if there is a website or if you have a contact, so I can find a local dealer. I have a 2-4 weeks until my truck arrives.
Thanks!!
Motman
Try www.truxedo.com there is a dealer locator on their website. You can find prices ranging from $392 - $431 on the internet for the Titans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Motman said:
Deepwater,
If I may ask, how much did you pay for the Truxedo cover? I was going to purchace the Nissan cover at time of delivery ($300.00 installed). But if it inhibits the use of the utilitrac, maybe the Truxedo is a better option. Please let me know if there is a website or if you have a contact, so I can find a local dealer. I have a 2-4 weeks until my truck arrives.
Thanks!!
Motman
I payed $419.00 installed. And I can't tell you how sweeeet it looks! Plus you dont have that meta-alloy frame to look at! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Looking for Soft Tonneau Cover

I was wandering if anyone has the cover that you can buy through Nissan. My dealership said they are on backorder because Nissan hasn't quiete began making them yet. Is this true? Is there any out there soft that work good on the Titan. I have the crew cab with the ulta trac system.
campsmoke said:
Hi 1BadTitan

You will love that truck! You ordered w/tonneau cover? This was not an option here, and they don't even have a price on it as an option! Any idea what the cost is? Is it made by Nissan? Mine is still on the showroom floor and they said I could have the tonneau when available , for dealer cost, whatever that is! lol!

Campsmoke :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Vince Taglione said:
I was wandering if anyone has the cover that you can buy through Nissan. My dealership said they are on backorder because Nissan hasn't quiete began making them yet. Is this true? Is there any out there soft that work good on the Titan. I have the crew cab with the ulta trac system.
Vince,

I purchased the factory cover because I wanted to be able to take it off to load my Bikes or use the factory tent when I camp and use my boat and it is perfect for those needs, well made and easy to put together and use.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top