Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I have to wait about 2 weeks because they are on back order. This is going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oooo, 35x12.5x17? I'll be waiting for pictures....:eyebrow:

·
Registered
786 Posts
anyone hear if these will ever be available in a 37 e rated?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooo, 35x12.5x17? I'll be waiting for pictures....:eyebrow:
Yessir. As soon as I get them ill post pics. Hopefully with new wheels also

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a 2008 Nissan Titan custom PreRunner with 18in rims on 37x12.5x18 BFG KM2, what's the correct specs I need to run a 17in custom rim. Im having Walker Evans do them..I know, I have caliper issues cause the 08's bigger breaks, I know 17in rims can be done, just need specs-(backspacing,Hub Centric-Yes or No,and Offsetting size,)..any word would be great if anyone has done this..want that 37 Project or a General Grabber on 17in baby!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good luck getting the tires.. im still waiting for mine, i called 4wheel parts the other day and he told me that since i bought mine when i did i should get them by late january or early march*what a time frame huh?*. Anyone who orders now will have to wait a lot longer.

as$hole got me mad "ahh you are calling for the unobtainable's?" i guess me getting impatient is what got me mad

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah the GG with SRL are the hot ticket right now across the board. I dont think General thought this tire was going to be so popular. I want to run them really bad but they dont have very good size choices for the combo I want to run. I have 17" Method Race Wheels on their way but with my 4" CST spindle Im worried that the 33x12.50 that they offer will rub on my spindle.

I jumped shipped and went with Nitto Terra Grapplers instead.

Good luck and be sure to post pics when those "unobtainables" finally show up!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yeah the GG with SRL are the hot ticket right now across the board. I dont think General thought this tire was going to be so popular. I want to run them really bad but they dont have very good size choices for the combo I want to run. I have 17" Method Race Wheels on their way but with my 4" CST spindle Im worried that the 33x12.50 that they offer will rub on my spindle.

I jumped shipped and went with Nitto Terra Grapplers instead.

Good luck and be sure to post pics when those "unobtainables" finally show up!
If they are the Truck Beadlock with 4.5" backspacing they will clear easy, (probably even with a 5" backspacing). You could run a 325/70R17 and clear the spindle with them, but you would probably rub at the pinch weld if you have one still.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still haven't got them, 4 months of waiting. What are some tires that are comparable to these? I'm tired of waiting lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got tired of waiting as well and ended up going with Nitto's Tera Grappler's. Love em.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They have finally arrived. bad thing is I'm up north on business.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got the tires installed and man o man I love these tires. I have not tested them on dirt but on pavement they grip Luke no other*for being a/t's*. Had them installed at 4 wheel parts for free just got the warranty. So I paid a total of 1400 for everything. Only thing ive noticed is I'm slower now.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Oh and I don't know who in a titan was on the highway 215 from perris to moreno valley. When my cousin was using my t and I guess he was next to a T with two lights behind the billet grille. he just told me he was having fun on the highway. I let my cousin use my truck and he got to test my tires first.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah everyone has been after them*by what the manager at 4wheel parts told me*, they were on backorder for 6 months.

Now I need to really get my LT KIT and take the side steps off

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol yeah,

Now that its not a taxi service for my family they are coming off.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
update on these tires? hows the tread life? how are they wearing? i'm bored as F and am looking up tires for when mine are bald.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts