Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Banks Monster Exhaust and Banks Ram Air intake for my 2008 T. Should be here in a few days. Anyone else have either of these items? How do you like it?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Can I ask what you paid for the Ram Air intake? I would like one too but can't get Banks corporate to call me back for some reason... so I need to know how much money to save. ;-)

-S

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the Banks exhaust and love it sounds awesome.Slight drone and a little low end loss but a programmer took care of that.I would also like to get the intake someday.

Reactions: BigtTitan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I paid $350 for mine, they're have a 4th of July sale right now, so if you have the money now is the time to do it because i saved money on the intake and exhaust and free shipping ;)

Awesome. I can't wait to get a day off so that i can install both of them. I'd like to get a programmer here pretty soon too, so that's good to know that it helps out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I had that combo a while back. The intake is awesome. The exhaust well it is loud and low end loss is real noticeable if you not have big tow package. I got rid of the exhaust and got a jba. Way cheaper and better exhaust in my opinion. Hope you enjoy your new setup. Just my. 02$

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Banks is top notch stuff. For the low end loss, do a bit of research, but i think you can get a 2.5" pipe from the Y to the muffler, and that eliminates the loss. any shop can weld it up for you for about 75 bucks or so.

I have the intake and it is very well built, oober thick plastic. I just wish they had an open top because i want the forced air hood. I will be getting the exhaust soon enough. I heard a few videos today and they sold me on it.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I've had the exhaust for a while- sounds awesome- Sometimes too loud and I'm like 'I'm ready for a new exhaust'- Then I punch it and I'm like Naaaaaaa....lol

I'm actually ready to change the Y pipe though

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just purchased a Banks Monster Exhaust and Banks Ram Air intake for my 2008 T. Should be here in a few days. Anyone else have either of these items? How do you like it?
I'm running the banks intake with the single bullet set up dumped before the rear axle. The intake is awesome. The bullet exhaust....let's just say when I leave to work at night u have to literally creep out of my neighborhood without stepping on the gas. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts