Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 2 front map lights and the 2 rear spot lights, installation was okay. Kinda worried about breaking the little covers but managed not to, only problem I had was I pushed too hard to get the last LED in the back in and ended up pushing in the whole harness.... but it still hangs down and ill never notice that again anyway lol.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
wait til it gets dark bro. you're gonna love em!

Reactions: vilim12

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
damn i need to get me some of those.. i checked at BFALCO's on his truck at the meet and they are nice!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Gonna be bright that's for sure.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yea did all mine too they are great real bright at first then u get used to them...big difference on the 3rd brake light too nice and bright gonna do reverse lights next

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea did all mine too they are great real bright at first then u get used to them...big difference on the 3rd brake light too nice and bright gonna do reverse lights next
I plan on doing every build I can do these....just little at a time lol. Almost dark enough to go check them out for night visibility. Will get more pics

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn guys I love these, I never knew how big a difference some different color lighting makes. I cant wait to get rid of all the yellow lights on my truck, still got a few left in the interior and then on to the outside. Gotta get my DDM highs and fogs sometime soon too lol. I tried to take pictures but all I feel like using is my phone and it doesnt take very good pics at night, kinda still looks yellow instead of the bluesh tint. If your on the edge about these....do it

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
When did you order? I ordered Friday and it came today, he ships em out quick as hell with an upgraded shipping class.
I ordered Sat night, I know he already shipped them, I'm guessing this morning. So I'm hoping by Weds or Thurs. Got some modded headlights too

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Matte Black, the guy has another pair, but he doesn't list them FS because he can't load pics up. But he can text you pics. He said I could buy both modded pair for $140 shipped and I'd have to give him my OEM lights. I decided to just buy one pair for $100 shipped and keep my OEM's. He also has black projectors for $60 plus shipping

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Matte Black, the guy has another pair, but he doesn't list them FS because he can't load pics up. But he can text you pics. He said I could buy both modded pair for $140 shipped and I'd have to give him my OEM lights. I decided to just buy one pair for $100 shipped and keep my OEM's. He also has black projectors for $60 plus shipping
Damn only If I had money right now, 100 bucks isnt a bad price at all. I wouldnt mind the projectors either if they were were able to take my new HID kit.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Oh yeah, I love mine too, it was actually the first mod I ever did and it was funny because I did this mod the DAY I bought my truck. But that was because when I bought the truck all the bulbs were burnt out. LMAO

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks very kool...I cant wait for mines. Patience is a virtue, grasshopper.AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I received my lights from ARMADEN this past weekend. I ordered the map lights and dome light. These things are super bright, great mod for cheap.

·
Registered
378 Posts
i too pushed my rear bulb into the upper housing. 2 screw drivers will lower the whole console and you can click it back into place. was pretty simple fix. things like that just bother me until i do it right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts