1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
961 Posts
the performance category is retarded, they were right about the interior though and that's what really brought it down

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Really? I like the interior and thats why I traded my 07 SE in for the Pro4x...love the red stitching on blk leather looks pretty modern. I think the only other interior that is better is the ram & Tundra and the Titan being 3rd. I have always heard that chevy and gmc trucks were outdated inside. I was disappointed though in the Nav/screen functionality. Why not make it work like the G35....touch screen, etc. My wife still gets in and trys to push the screen...lol I'm like we're not in your car honey. I know some of the newer trucks have the usb port.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"Comparing equivalent cab styles between the F-150 and the Titan results in a close match in price; the F-150 SuperCab costs about $400 less than the Nissan Titan King Cab."

Are they comparing MSRP or what they actually sell for?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
beat out by a hybrid??? FML

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
869 Posts
It's all a bunch of BS. I open the dashes on all of these trucks every week to install accessories and I can say without a doubt that the Titan has the best fit, finish and durable components in the interior bar none. Try pulling interior panels on the Fords at 0 degrees ambient and you'll be buying new panels. Try the same on the Chevs and they don't break, but they stress crack.

Driving the Fords is NOT comfortable at all and the view around the truck from the driver's seat is actually scary. I could go on and on, but it's painfully obvious that a U.S based reviewer is going to side with N. American "built" vehicles.

Let's not forget that a truck is a truck and as such I don't need a hard drive based stereo and all the comforts of a luxury car. If I did want that I would own a luxury car or SUV. DUH!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really love my truck. I just wish it would get better mpg's compared to the other trucks. I think it looks nicer than the rest, but i haven't seen all the inside cabins to compare those. True it hasnt changed since 2004 tho. But that doesnt matter to me either as this is my first Titan so its not like im used to the old look.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
hated by many, luv'd by the ladies.

i was at the shop workin on the T and this guy and his chick were there in their chevy and i hear the chick say "titans are sexy"

Reactions: jpac811 and Haze

·
Registered
266 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love my Titan, but Nissan needs to seriously wake up and change some stuff to raise the bar. I do not agree with the ranking, but I do not see the Titan being in the number one spot anymore until upgrades are made.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
It is probably because nissan hasn't changed a damn thing.. same style, same motor, same interior. BS!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It is probably because nissan hasn't changed a damn thing.. same style, same motor, same interior. BS!
Yea, I don't even think the Titans needs a full redesign just some upgrades, I mean look at the F-150 the current body style pretty much came out when the Titan did and it wasn't rated very high, they do a nose job, add some new engines and a tyranny and all of a sudden it goes to the top.

·
Registered
212 Posts
all you have to know is ask someone who owns one. I wouldnt trade my bullet proof T for anything else out there. Minor problems compared to the rest except tunrda and thats still not a Titan

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im just shocked at how much we are behind everyone else. A FULL point? It may not be updated as much as other, but when its not broke why fix it? True it could use some....but to give it a grade that bad...C'mon!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
The T is a 7 year old design with very little changes and it still held up pretty good to the other trucks IMO. Even outscored some of the competition in a few categories.

·
Registered
369 Posts
:jester::jester::jester:
hated by many, luv'd by the ladies.

i was at the shop workin on the T and this guy and his chick were there in their chevy and i hear the chick say "titans are sexy"
And that my friends is how his avatar came to be. I think the boyfriend took the pic. Isnt that how it went Eddie?

:jester::jester::jester:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just talked to my buddy who has a new dodge and he gets 13 mpgs so i feel a little better about my 13.5-14.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts