Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name Is Wes. I was just seeing who and if anyone is form the Amarillo area.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What's up Wes. I wanted to at least respond since you had 22 views and no response. I'm not from the Amarillo area though. Take care.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the invite I will see what I can do. When is the next meet.

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang I need to find some guys a little farther north. I really figuered that there was somebody from amarillo.

·
Registered
837 Posts
wesgray said:
Dang I need to find some guys a little farther north. I really figuered that there was somebody from amarillo.
It appears that you are gonna have to go east-southeast. It seems that the most active areas in Texas are the DFW and Houston areas. They are starting to get more active in the OK City area too, which would be a little bit closer to you. There are a lot of very nice people in any of these areas. I always feel that a 3-4 hour each way trip is worth it to go to these meets. I hope that maybe you will consider coming out to one of our meets. I'm sure that you would have a good time.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Howdy Wes!!
Yep I'm not in Amarillo either (Katy-West of Houston) but welcome all the same!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess lubbock is as close as im going to get. so howdy howdy howdy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts