Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Can't wait to get a good cam for Christmas!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Pretty sweet man, where at in Tx are you? The building in pics 4 and 5 looks like something that's right by my sisters house...

Oh and if you had an android phone the pictures would have been 2342 times better ;) haha just kidding man.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the woodlands. The pic was at the YMCA and libary and a church

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
The iPhone 4 takes pretty good pictures I think, here's me next to a Raptor at school yesterday. Its Photobucket that jacks the quality all up. lol

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The iPhone 4 takes pretty good pictures I think, here's me next to a Raptor at school yesterday. Its Photobucket that jacks the quality all up. lol

Dang I love your bedlined front! I think it is the color of your truck that makes it flow so nice!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yeah, thanks man. There's also a blue Raptor on campus with the "digi paint" on the side fender. This is the same parking lot where someone thought it would be funny to rip my bug shield off the hood which also was bedlined. I thought it looked great but now without it I'm liking it, it shows the lines better to the front of the truck.

·
Registered
344 Posts
very nice setup, hopefully i can get those wheels for mine in the next year or so. if i can sll my 2 sets

1 - 8 of 8 Posts