Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 2WD CC, I want my front end to sit higher than my rear and was wondering if I could just install spindles? And if so, what else do I need, to go along with them up front? Not really looking for the performance aspect of it right now, don't have the funds, but I also wouldn't want to do something that will hurt the ride that my titan provides me now. Thanks for any help and if anyone has any pictures please post em.

Nate.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
nor cal titan said:
I have an 06 2WD CC, I want my front end to sit higher than my rear and was wondering if I could just install spindles? And if so, what else do I need, to go along with them up front? Not really looking for the performance aspect of it right now, don't have the funds, but I also wouldn't want to do something that will hurt the ride that my titan provides me now. Thanks for any help and if anyone has any pictures please post em.

Nate.
yeah, spindles will work perfectly! only thing other than installing the spindle is installing the longer stainless brake line since the spindle is obviously longer. the stainless brake line is included btw in with the spindles. will you need anything else for the spindle kit? NO

i'll see if i could dig up some photos of my truck just with the spindles as i too, was lacking mod funds and had to slowly build mine up.

i think all you'll need to know is here: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/38162-2wd-4-lift-spindle-very-soon.html

rolling with just spindles and no rear lift your truck is gonna have you rolling prerunner/escondido style. you may need to go with a 1" or 2" block, unless you REALLY want that look, which is fine, but you may want to call Greg and ask just how extreme that look is gonna be. i'll see if i can dig some photos of just the spindles and post them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Hooligan, I'll be ordering my spindles soon, I can't wait. True prerunner trucks are the baddest, if I can't have a real one I can at least have the look, right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts