Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICS ADDED BELOW...

So, Today I knocked out a project I have been eager to do. I installed my pair of modded headlights(purchased from a boardee), and I did the grill mod.

There is NO WAY I could have done this without help form the boards. Reading through various posts on what everyone did, the write-ups, how-to's, and posted experiences and advice were invaluable.

THANKS to all those that have done these same mods before and were generous enough to share their experiences and headaches!! It made it much smoother and less time consuming for me today! :):)

I'll post pics tomorrow as I did not have a chance to get pics before dark as I had some errands to run upon completion!!

Thanks again to a great group of guys and gals!!!!

Reactions: LD5050

·
Registered
183 Posts
i agree!!! forums like this make it soooo much easier to take on all the projects that you want to get done. i never start a project w/o checking the forum first!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: To the top!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the pics from my Sunday project.

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I got all my ideas from one of the 3. TT, CT, or MT. I always check them all to see if there is another variation out there. Saved me a lot of time and money on some things, but then spent more than planned on others because of what people said. (CAI, BDGT, and Nittos, for spent more than wanted to, but couldn't resist.)

Thanks to all. Keep them coming!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
You're thanking us now, but it'll be different once the mod addiction sets in... some times I just really hate TT though... all this sharing of the DIY ideas, visual mods, mechanical mods, and performance mods just makes me soooo mad... because I have to do the same thing and can't stop modding either... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're thanking us now, but it'll be different once the mod addiction sets in... some times I just really hate TT though... all this sharing of the DIY ideas, visual mods, mechanical mods, and performance mods just makes me soooo mad... because I have to do the same thing and can't stop modding either... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I hear you!! It drives me crazy, I see so many things I want to do, but can't get to them all as quick as I'd like!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts