Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
just wanted to introduce my self, i am new to this forum, and since i just bought a 07 Titan, i thought this would be a great web site to get all of my questions answered. Plus it seems you all have some great mods and eventually i would like to enter the arena... So anyway hello and i look forward to reading and discussing the good and the bad with you all...:eek:ldschool

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
anotherdebt said:
Hey all,
just wanted to introduce my self, i am new to this forum, and since i just bought a 07 Titan, i thought this would be a great web site to get all of my questions answered. Plus it seems you all have some great mods and eventually i would like to enter the arena... So anyway hello and i look forward to reading and discussing the good and the bad with you all...:eek:ldschool
Welcome to TitanTalk and to the NC contingent!

We had a meet this past June in Raleigh and hope to have another one next year as well...

Looking forward to seein gyour new ride...

·
Super Moderator
161,768 Posts
Welcome to the boards and congrats on the truck! I think you can find pretty much anything/everything here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Now you have a sweet truck to pull that sweet boat. Welcome to TT!

·
Registered
97 Posts
anotherdebt said:
i had a suburban that couldn't pull its own shadow, so i hope the titan is up for the challange...
You are in for a big suprise when you start towing with the Titan. The Titan will pull that boat like it isn't even there.. have fun, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
welcome to TT! and like kronos said, the NC crowd. Congrats and enjoy the truck.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Congrats & welcome. And don't worry. Those other NC guys are harmless. It'll be ok. :lol: Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Welcome to TT! This site has it all!!! Hang around for awhile!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the welcome... I look forward to meeting some of you nc folks in the future, to be true to my roots i am a yankee from syracuse ny but moved on to greener pastures. best thing i ever did next to buying a TITAN...:futwice:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
anotherdebt said:
thanks for the welcome... I look forward to meeting some of you nc folks in the future, to be true to my roots i am a yankee from syracuse ny but moved on to greener pastures. best thing i ever did next to buying a TITAN...:futwice:
:lol: Ok, one more "newb" clarification..... "futwice" is NOT double thumbs up. :D "FU" should ring a bell. :poke: If not, well.............:read:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also just wanted to say hey. Just bought my new 07 Titan 4x4 in July. I found this site today. I love the ride but hate the gas mileage.
I thought I was losing weight for the last month or so, but as it turned out it was only my wallet getting lighter every time I went to the gas station.:)

Mark

·
Registered
66 Posts
welcome to TT the bot of you!!!have fun with this site it is worth it!!:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts