Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a guest here while I was doing research for a new truck.

It's become a prerequiste that along with a service manual I have to find a good forum for whatever vehicle I own. :)

That's all for now...I'll let you know when I place the order.

P.S. Any Titan owners in the Washington, D.C. metro area have any info on dealers please let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
For what it’s worth I only have 2,500 miles on mine but absolutely have no problems & am convinced made the right choice! Good luck with whatever you end up getting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Sheehy Nissan in Manassas VA is selling Titans for 3000 under MSRP, however if you make contact with them through their internet department, they sell at Invoice. Because the internet brings in agressive buyers and they want to compete on that level.

Here is my sales person from the Internet department:
Jeff Bennett
703-361-5161
www.sheehy.com
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
drauden said:
Sheehy Nissan in Manassas VA is selling Titans for 3000 under MSRP, however if you make contact with them through their internet department, they sell at Invoice. Because the internet brings in agressive buyers and they want to compete on that level.

Here is my sales person from the Internet department:
Jeff Bennett
703-361-5161
www.sheehy.com
[email protected]
Thanks! I'll check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
KnightRider said:
Thanks! I'll check it out.
There is a Carmax in White Marsh, MD, that sells new Nissans. You can view price and inventory on-line at www.carmax.com

Good luck!
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
KnightRider said:
Been a guest here while I was doing research for a new truck.

It's become a prerequiste that along with a service manual I have to find a good forum for whatever vehicle I own. :)

That's all for now...I'll let you know when I place the order.

P.S. Any Titan owners in the Washington, D.C. metro area have any info on dealers please let me know.
Howzit KnightRider.. Welcom. Where are you getting the svc. manual?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
KnightRider said:
In another thread on this forum I found a link to this site: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/

There's supposed to be a way to download the manual in .pdf format for $20 but I think I'll opt for the old fashioned book format.
I hope you have $200.00. If I remember correctly that is what they want to get the paper version. $20.00 for an online searchable version sure sounds like a better deal to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rrumaner said:
I hope you have $200.00. If I remember correctly that is what they want to get the paper version. $20.00 for an online searchable version sure sounds like a better deal to me.
$295.00.

IMHO, it's worth it.

I paid $20 for the service manual for my Crown Vic in CD format. It was either carry the laptop out to the garage or print individual pages out for whatever you're doing.

Two months later I ordered the book version from Helms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
KnightRider for what it’s worth. If you are considering trading-in I have heard on average that Carmax gives excellent trade in value however this may be only regional or store dependant; but considering you have a Carmax new sales hub near you may have an excellent choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
dealers

KnightRider said:
Been a guest here while I was doing research for a new truck.

It's become a prerequiste that along with a service manual I have to find a good forum for whatever vehicle I own. :)

That's all for now...I'll let you know when I place the order.

P.S. Any Titan owners in the Washington, D.C. metro area have any info on dealers please let me know.
Check out Sheehy Nissan on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie Md,, :hat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
The Titan has been great.

It is with great trepidation that I bought a vehicle during it's first year of production. So, I'm watching for any hint of trouble and listening to every noise. I picked up my Titan at the end of February. I've got 2100 miles with no trouble.

I purchased mine at Herb Gordon in Silver Spring, MD. My salesman was Gustavo. He was very pleasant to deal with and seemed very honest.
He let me take one home over night. So I was able to crawl all over it.
I tried out the ABLS. I didn't buy from him until about a month later.
They were willing to sell for $500 over invoice. You may be able to do better.

Good luck!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top