Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a king cab by choice ?

or just couldnt swing the extra dough to get a cc ???

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought a KC by choice. No wife or kids to haul around so I really don't need the CC. Plus I think it looks a little bit "sportier".

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I bought the KC by choice. I wanted a bigger bed.

·
Registered
690 Posts
yeah i am with greg77 i have no wife (well that might be changing) and no kids (that won't be changing) so i didn't need the CC. But i wish sometimes that i should have gotten the cc.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
The CC is awesome.

Yeah it's a little extra cash...but... the KC doesn't even have a full bed either.

That said...the titan KC is pretty room and would be fine for kids through say age 12...although the door opening thing could get old fast.

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
adavis99 said:
The CC is awesome.

Yeah it's a little extra cash...but... the KC doesn't even have a full bed either.

That said...the titan KC is pretty room and would be fine for kids through say age 12...although the door opening thing could get old fast.
Agreed, AD! That's why I got the CC. I don't have a wife, but she's got two kids, so it just made sense. (Unlike my last statement. :lol: ) Just remember, Kids like CC's for what it's got, Parents like KC's for what it's not! :jester:

·
Super Moderator
159,622 Posts
Bought the KC by choice here. No kids at home. It's just me, the wife and two dogs. I had absolutely no need for the CC. I could have swung the payment, but why?

·
Registered
322 Posts
KC by choice here, I wanted the longer bed. I also have a wife and 2 kids that ride with me. The kids are 17 and 11, the 17 year old is 5 ft 10 and has plenty of room. I don't like the seat belt mounted to the rear door though, Nissan should do like Chevy and make the seat belt in the seat for KC models.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
It was a choice, I said " give me the cheapest Titan with the big motor that you have." That was the KC XE no power anything at $16,500.00. The fact is, I probably would have ended up with a Chevy SS if Nissan didn't put their big engine in the base model.
It seems most companies, save Dodge and Nissan, want to sell you a fully loaded truck for $30,000.00 just to get the "good" motor and it pisses me off. Moreover, I can get one heck of a crate motor for $10,000.00 and have it installed in a well maintained older truck for a damn sight cheaper than most trucks sell for new.
:soap:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I chose the King Cab. No kids and my wife has her own vehicle so this baby is all mine. And I wanted the longer bed.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I choose the CC because it has more room for the kid and the American Bulldog!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I purchased the K/C by choice. I had a Toyota before the Titan which had the short bed and I hated it.

My truck is a work truck i.e pulling my camper, hauling my 4 wheeler, hunting gear etc. If we need to haul people we use the wifies Xterra.

BTW, my K/C Titan with the 4X4, off road pkg, tow pkg, etc, cost just as much or more than a C/C with less options. So money was NOT a consideration. I just wanted the truck that suited me the best.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Almost got the KC but was made an awesome deal on my CC and love it...I have a full-size F-150 (POS) as a work truck if i need to haul something that the CC can`t haul....I won`t look as cool in the Furd but it is a free truck that came with a gas card to boot.....Woooo Hoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I bought the king cab by choice, I liked the sportier more traditional pickup truck look and I don't have any kids yet. The only thing I don't like is that you have to open the front doors before you can open the rear doors, just kind of a hassel in my opinion.

·
Registered
340 Posts
i bought the KC by choice... i wanted the longer bed like most, i have no need for a CC, its just me and the GF. i havent had my rear seats folded down in like 2 months.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I wanted the KC XE in black, but when I went to buy, they did not have one in Black, so I got the CC XE instead.

·
Registered
485 Posts
K/C by being smarter "4 kids" We have an 05 pathfinder to haul the kids in. I also like the extra foot of bed space and looks better imo.CC look like the stationwagons of the truck world.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts