Nissan Titan Forum banner

JW Cams, How hard was your Install? need all the tips I can!

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  BMF'n Titan 
I know for a fact a few members on Club Titan and here have done it themselves. Hopefully they will chime in and help. In all seriousness I must agree with gweasel, but if you do decide to do it, take some pictures! It is always fun to see rare mods done by members. Best of luck to you. The S7/S2 combo will really wake up the motor, and that is I will be purchasing for my birthday this year... LOL whoo hoo!!!

Reactions: gweasel77
Gas money's is not a problem for me. I never put anything but 93 in my Titan! :)

This is also why i choose to go with the S2 cam set as opposed to the newly configured S2/S7 cam set. The S2's have a bit of a wider power band as the added power comes in a little sooner than the S2/S7's. I noticed that from listening to member's testimonial's & having watched Toomnymods' & Danblps' 0-60 video's countless times. I basically want my Titan to pull hard from 0-100MPH w/o slowing down! :)

Wait a minute, so the S2 cam set would be better than the S2/S7 combo? I thought it was the opposite because the combo is more aggressive and will provide good low end rather than loosing some with the just the S2 set? Or do I have that backwards... I'm confused now. LOL Good thing I am hearing this now before I purchased them this May... Please advise...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.