1. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch “ON” and wait 3 seconds.
2. Repeat the following steps (2a and 2b) procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds.
2a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD).
2b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
3. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking.
4. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking)
5. Wait about 10 second.
6. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
7. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
8. Turn ignition switch to “OFF” position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.
If the CEL light continues to remain ON, repeat the above steps. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU.
Hi ladies and gentlemen (and the guy over in the corner who really needs his own category).
I just bought a new-to-me 2012 Titan SL Crew Cab 2WD. My previous truck was a 2003 F-150 that gave me 289,000 trouble-free miles before a dude in a borrowed Toyota decided to rear-end me at 80 MPH on...
Last week my truck shut off while pulling my travel trailer. Thru reading threads here, found a hole in the muffler and a burnt chassis harness. I replaced the harness and put on a new exhaust. I replaced 3 fuses that were blown, but it still won’t crank and has no obd2 communication but...
Wanted to post my current mileage, and see where other people are. currently at 205,000 miles on my 05, all original truck with no problems (except for the recall fixes). Even has the original rear diff. As of today, the radiator has a very slow drip of antifreeze, but its the only problem this...
Im having a hard time trying to figure this out....need some help. I have a 05 Titan se 4dr 2wd with a 4 in lift and a 3 in body lift on 20s with 37in tires...my problem is when the truck is warmed up if you mash the gas to the floor the truck just gose to the rev limiter and dose not...
We have changed the starter relay a couple weeks ago now it's started cranking but on some times I'm leaning towards the keys we had made using eBay blanks not working all the time so far the original key works every time but I geuss it could be luck too the truck is an 08 with 127000 could it...