1. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch “ON” and wait 3 seconds.
2. Repeat the following steps (2a and 2b) procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds.
2a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD).
2b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
3. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking.
4. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking)
5. Wait about 10 second.
6. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
7. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
8. Turn ignition switch to “OFF” position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.
If the CEL light continues to remain ON, repeat the above steps. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU.
2008 4w. Has k&n cold air intake, drove to breck colorado and back to the eat coast changed o2 sensor, fuel pump went out on the way there. Fixed that, now back and service engine light came on on the way back. P0174 and p0171. System to lean. Says it's the catalytic converter but not sold on...
Got a 2005 crew cab se 2wd 131k, noticed a loss of throttle response on the highway it gets up to speed but takes longer than usual. Filled gas tank got 200 miles burned up 3/4 of a tank of gas. Took it to Nissan they can feel the symptoms on test drive, but are simply guessing what's wrong...
The underhood insulation is literally falling apart, looks like absolute crap when i show off car audio components or the aem brute force. Im worried that if i get a universal liner, that the shielding on the brute force wont seal correctly. Does anyone know where i can find an OEM replacement?
(2013 Titan Sv 4x4) odo 132,000
For the past 6-8 months ive had this problem where ill go start my truck (no clicking sound) ill let it warm up and as i proceed to accellerate i get a loud clicking sound at moderate throttle. But after about 20 - 40 seconds of accellerating it fades off (maybe...
I posted this over in suspension sub-forum, but have gotten no responses. Thought I would try here as well.
I purchased a bone stock 2014 SV 4x4 CC with 38k miles on it last week. I really like the truck, it is such an improvement over my 2000 F150 which is still an excellent truck. The one...