·
Registered
780 Posts
thanks for the site info

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They had a 'Volant' display in the parts department for my dealership today as well. Didn't inquire as to thier price though as the parts dept there sells EVERYTHING at List Price. Yes, I get a 15% discount but have found already that other places can beat that with thier Internet prices.

Chris

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Tiki,

I think he meant the Full FIPK package and not just the filter element.

The FIPK package is the intake 'tube' etc that is used with a Cone style filter.
These packages also have bungs etc normally welded in them to accept sensors and the like.

Looking at the Titan setup this morning, they are going to have to make one that 'fits' the MAF Sensor.

Also noticed on the MAF sensor this morning that Nissan has taken off the 'screen' that protects it from the Intake side.

Chris

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah im still waiting on the reply from the rep about it. But from what i hear its supposedly ready at the same time the drop in was avalible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Tiki,

I think he meant the Full FIPK package and not just the filter element.

The FIPK package is the intake 'tube' etc that is used with a Cone style filter.
These packages also have bungs etc normally welded in them to accept sensors and the like.

Looking at the Titan setup this morning, they are going to have to make one that 'fits' the MAF Sensor.

Also noticed on the MAF sensor this morning that Nissan has taken off the 'screen' that protects it from the Intake side.

Chris
Thanks for clearing that up,I wasn't clear about it but that was what I was thinking...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts