·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics speak for themselves :eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
77,863 Posts
Very sweet. Katskins will be the next project for mine. I've seen bills1974's interior a while back and that planted the seed of resentment for not getting leather in the first place.

·
Premium Member
77,863 Posts
It's matching leather, a 100 times better than the cloth. How's that a waste?

·
Super Moderator
93,714 Posts
It's matching leather, a 100 times better than the cloth. How's that a waste?
Probably because he has no idea what he's talking about.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
That looks so clean!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Katskinz kinda seem like a waste since it looks the same as the gray stock.....but damnnn that panoramic sunroof makes up for it. Were you there when they cut?
I'm in Iraq so no I was there when they cut. It was dropped off Friday afternoon and picked up Saturday morning. As far as a waste, the "clean" and simple look is what i was going for. My truck is black and chrome on the outside and grey and more grey on the inside.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
looks awesome man!

Im definately jealous of your sunroof! Ive got leather so im not quite jealous of the fact you have it, more the fact that its new lol

Ill end up getting Katskinz for my truck someday because the previous owner of my truck didnt take care of the leather. Im gonna do all black with blue stitching i think.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
that sunroof looks awsome! how much were the katskinz if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
328 Posts
who did the sunroof? and ow much? looks bad ***!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
im not a fan of sun roofs but it def looks nice, the new skins look awesome, ill prob get black over mine in yr or so my front seats are not as perfect as i would like. the reason i dont like leather

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The shop that did the install was Arizona Sun Tops. The owner hooked me up with a sweet deal because I'm in Iraq so I'm not going to post my out the door price. he said the normal price on the roof is about $2800 and the seats go for $1200. There is an attempted group buy for the sunroof going on now. It would be 2k installed. I guess there are only 3 left. The company that made the sunroof no longer makes them. The shop bought the last 72 or so. I havent seen it in person buy everyone that has loves it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow both mods look freakin awesome. Wish I had leather but anywayz...More pics of the sunroof!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thanks for the link and btw, get home safe. Do you any details about the sunroof? Does it open up or tilt up at all?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the front part slides above the rear section. Its like a 33 inch opening. It does not tilt.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So the wife finally got to see it, luckily it got her approval. She had no idea what I was having done to it....he he he

1 - 19 of 19 Posts