Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a majestic blue se without leather and i found a brand new katskins setup for 250 bucks.. good deal ? its for cc and its black leather.. think i should bite ??? let me know thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
75,120 Posts
i'd probably hop on those, katskinz and pretty good from what i've heard and usually way more expensive.

i've been dying for a nice set of covers to preserve my interior while my son begins the juice box, grapes, cereal, in the titan phase, which should be approaching soon, for now it's just formula puke..

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yeah well im just asking if you think the black leather would look good ??? if i dont get it ill pick them up and selll to one of you guys who wants it

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
What he didn't tell you is that he is getting them for that price because he provided all the cat skins from all the cats he kills for fun. :jester:

Go for it man, I think black leather would look good with that blue.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha shhh noone was suposed to know i supply katskinz !!!! lolim thinking about it.. kinda poor right now so idk lol

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I think jasonmotox would tell you to check with your mom to make sure she wants those in her truck. Just messing with ya man. I'm sure if you didn't like the color against the blue you could sell them for what you got in them on here if its as good of a deal as what they are saying.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i found a few different people selling stuff for the titan cheap around here..100 bucks for a new chrome brushgaurd and tail light gaurds and 250 for katskinz... all this week... im contemplating but im waiting for pics.. the guys out of town right now..im only gunna buy them if it comes with like the door panels and such

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just bought the black leather for my white cc, not sure when Ill get it installed but ill be sure and post some pics.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does Katskinz make a leather interior for anything over an 04 model? I was looking at their site, and they only list the 04 model. I have an 06 and I know that the headrests are different, I am not sure what other differences there are.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont think there is much difference ? i never got them ive got pics though but they arent going to help with that

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
dont think there is much difference ? i never got them ive got pics though but they arent going to help with that
dont forget to ask your mom first!:pieceandl

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dr. James said:
Does Katskinz make a leather interior for anything over an 04 model? I was looking at their site, and they only list the 04 model. I have an 06 and I know that the headrests are different, I am not sure what other differences there are.
I forgot about the headrests. I have an 05 and just got a killer deal on a set of brand new katskinz that are for an 04. Looks like I will be swapping headrests with somebody from an 04. The back headrests appear to be the same.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jasonmotox said:
dont forget to ask your mom first!:pieceandl
come up with something new... it gets old

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
come up with something new... it gets old
I bet it does! but since you're slow....I was playing off Ourbaby's post, and the:pieceandl <<<<is your mom!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts